Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Hello (:

Hello everyone, my name is Ethan and my (current) ign is Critiquing. I'm 14 years old and live in the United States of America. I love to play Soccer, Minecraft (of course), and love hanging out with friends. I used to play on here over a year ago, but then it got merged with another server and the rest was history. Then, watching a Youtube video I stumbled upon this server again, unaware of it's awakening and "creation" you could say, after being merged.
Finally after that look and boring story I'm here to say hello, again. If you ever want to play just hmu :)

-Ethan/Critiquing

Welcome the the Server Ethan! So tell me how you decided to get the name @Critiquing ? Anyway I happen to be a 14 year old Male from the US! If you see me in game make sure to say Hi! I hope you really enjoy your stay here at OP Blocks and if you have any questions ask any of the staff members listed here, I used to play soccer but I kinda lost interest :/. I do love to play some MC though. But other than that I play Football, basketball, swimming, golf and lacrosse. If you happen to like any of those lemme know we can talk :)! Its cool that your a OG I personally joined recently. Anyway its so nice to have you here and I look forward to establishing a good relationship with you in the future!

-Nesaak or Harrison :)

Mochi

мocнι ♥
Welcome back to OPBlocks! Nice to see one of the OG active forums players come back. I hope you enjoy your stay. :3

Eyyy i remember you! we didn't really talk much but i did see you around on V1, so welcome back! i will not see you around anytime soon because i am currently banned any who enjoy your stay.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Hello everyone, my name is Ethan and my (current) ign is Critiquing. I'm 14 years old and live in the United States of America. I love to play Soccer, Minecraft (of course), and love hanging out with friends. I used to play on here over a year ago, but then it got merged with another server and the rest was history. Then, watching a Youtube video I stumbled upon this server again, unaware of it's awakening and "creation" you could say, after being merged.
Finally after that look and boring story I'm here to say hello, again. If you ever want to play just hmu :)

-Ethan/Critiquing
Welcome! I'm also 14 and live in the US :p @Nesaak
I also play soccer, what position do you play? I play left defense. We're very similar I see. Also, what realm did you play on in V1? I played on Lollipop.

TacobellCJ

-Ethan/Critiquing
Hello, Critiquing. I'm CJB123(My IGN Is collin5406 but ill be changing it to CJB123). I hope to see you on the server, you seem like a cool guy.
~CJB123

Welcome! I'm also 14 and live in the US :p @Nesaak
I also play soccer, what position do you play? I play left defense. We're very similar I see. Also, what realm did you play on in V1? I played on Lollipop.
Ay, I usually am Left Wing, although I'm right footed. I played mostly Lollipop as well :).
Welcome back; if you need anything... I'm not staff, but will still help if required, the staff are very friendly and helpful here.
Thank you sir ;)
Hello, Critiquing. I'm CJB123(My IGN Is collin5406 but ill be changing it to CJB123). I hope to see you on the server, you seem like a cool guy.
~CJB123
Thank you :). You do too.

Mutah

Dedicated Member
Same!!!!
Ay, I usually am Left Wing
Used to play it...

-Ethan/Critiquing
WELCOME!!!! I hope you enjoy it here. I have a lot of fun making new friends here. Hope we don't get off on the wrong foot. :)