Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Hello.

Duck

Some of you may remember me, from being the "Annoying person from PrimeMC", or some of you might know me as "Duck from OPBlocks". I'm going to start off fresh on this server, and try my best to not be rude to anyone :p. I can't wait to see all of the familiar faces from OPBlocks, and all the people from anywhere else! If I ever offended you, I would like to say Sorry. I hope you accept my apology and see you all soon!
Edit:
nope nevermind I'm a troll ;)

Last edited:
;3 Hey Duckie!
You might remember me as xClouds. *you do* But, I apologize as well. And if you ever need anything I will do my best to help you!

angyma

ily Duck. It's okay if you hate me. </3

On another note, welcome back to OP-Blocks! I hope you'll enjoy this one again, it's going to be great.

o/ ang

Duck

ily Duck. It's okay if you hate me. </3

On another note, welcome back to OP-Blocks! I hope you'll enjoy this one again, it's going to be great.

o/ ang
I'm starting off new this time so I'll try to be nicer to you and clouds.

Some of you may remember me, from being the "Annoying person from PrimeMC", or some of you might know me as "Duck from OPBlocks". I'm going to start off fresh on this server, and try my best to not be rude to anyone :p. I can't wait to see all of the familiar faces from OPBlocks, and all the people from anywhere else! If I ever offended you, I would like to say Sorry. I hope you accept my apology and see you all soon!
Oh its that admin that abuses perms is is mean...

angyma

I'm starting off new this time so I'll try to be nicer to you and clouds.
I really appreciate that. I made so many mistakes on the old OP-Blocks, but I've improved since then. I hope that we can move past this in the future.

Any who, have a great day! (Also PM me your Skype?)

NotDuck

love u my mane rip this thread but ANYWAY SINCE IT IS GETTING LOCKED LEMME SAY WHY MY AcCOUNT GOT BANNED YAYAYAY STORY TIME

well i was all like "how is it fair to make people pay for there rank now because they transfered to prime, like why would anyone want to waste there money?" and then alex was like nonnonoonoonoo NO TRUTH ALLOWED! And making sure I tell the whole story here, yes I was warned but ONLY ONCE for swearing and Alex bans me perm for being "toxic". And now no one can do jack about it cause "alex rules all"

I hope you all understand how corrupt this is lmao. If Alex wanted to silence anyone he would just resolve it with a perm ban for a dumb reason.

inb4 this account gets banned for "toxic."