Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Hello i was banned

hi I was banned for insiding but i didn’t do that they have no proof. I’m asking to be unbanned because i did not inside any faction if an admin can contact me that would be nice my discord is zombiekiller#5161

J

JustMe03

hi I was banned for insiding but i didn’t do that they have no proof. I’m asking to be unbanned because i did not inside any faction if an admin can contact me that would be nice my discord is zombiekiller#5161
Dude just be patient with your appeal, they take a long time

To make your claim valid, I believe that you have to bring more evidence to the table proving you didn't inside them. If you could get photo or video evidence of you not insiding them, I'm sure your claim would go a lot more smoothly.

Mutah

Dedicated Member
To make your claim valid, I believe that you have to bring more evidence to the table proving you didn't inside them. If you could get photo or video evidence of you not insiding them, I'm sure your claim would go a lot more smoothly.
dude stop u clearly know nothing and this should be in the appeals section not here give correct information please.