PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Hello, I am emelade.

E

emelade

Introduction

My name is Emelyn, but I go by the screen name emelade. This is a combination of my first *Emelyn*and middle name *Jade*. I am a high school student, taking college courses on the side. Here you will learn about myself and my background, my interests, achievements, and how you can contact me.

Background

I grew up in Sacramento, which is located in North California. Sacramento is known for being the State Capital of California. I was brought up by my mother, and younger siblings Jonathon (13), Livia (7) and step brother Collin (3). I recently lost my younger brother Jaxson (8) to a cancer induced stroke, early July. I was always advanced academically, so it was no shock to my parents that I am graduating at 16. I wish to attend Stanford University, and pursue a Chemical Engineering career like most men in my family.

Interests|Achievements

I wanted to be a ballet dancer when I was little, and although I have strayed from that I still take dance lessons for ballet, jazz, and lyrical. When I was 12 my mother started me in Kuk Sool Won classes, and since then I have competed in meets as a brown black belt. The high school I attend focuses on the fine arts, and I engage in acting and painting/drawing. I have performed in many school plays, and have been showcased in art contests. Like said before, I enjoy building. I really like playing with color combinations, and combing different patterns and textures. I prefer to do everything by hand, not that I am good with world edit and the other building plug ins.

Contact me

Staff members can contact me through Slack. Players can contact me through my forums wall or private messaging. My social media meant for Minecraft is open, but I will not respond to any comments made on my personal accounts if you happen to find them. Here you will find me babbling about Minecraft. :)

PshhDrama
PshhDrama

Last edited by a moderator:
I added you on SnapChat and followed you on Insta;) I'll PM you my users so you aren't confused as to who it is.

Glad to get to know Emelade :) You seem like a very bright, fun person to be around, and I can't wait to get to mine along side you in-game as fellow prisoners ;)

Peace fam

E

emelade

Hello young lady, I think I know you
No, I don't think I know you. ;o
I'm going to add you on every social media thing you have ;) I'll PM you my users so you aren't confused as to who it is.

Glad to get to know Emelade :) You seem like a very bright, fun person to be around, and I can't wait to get to mine along side you in-game as fellow prisoners ;)

Peace fam
Sounds good! Awe thank you, I cant wait either. You may or may not have an application heading your way soon. ;)

Elijeh

My condolences to losing your younger brother. Cancer is a big issue, and is serious. I hope you're doing well since he passed.

Anyways, I'm very glad to be working with you on this staff team. You're very friendly, kind, and a great person.

E

emelade

My condolences to losing your younger brother. Cancer is a big issue, and is serious. I hope you're doing well since he passed.

Anyways, I'm very glad to be working with you on this staff team. You're very friendly, kind, and a great person.
I appreciate that, thank you. Aww aren't you a charmer, I am glad to be working with you as well. :)

imPinoy

It's nice to meet you, Em! :)

I guess you could say that we're both pursuing a career in Engineering, but I'd like to work with Aerospace or Architectural.

E

emelade

It's nice to meet you, Em! :)

I guess you could say that we're both pursuing a career in Engineering, but I'd like to work with Aerospace or Architectural.
It's nice to meet you too! Oh that's neat, I hope it works out for you. :)