Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Hello everyone I'm back :)

CaliX2Guns

Hello everyone for those of you who don't know me my name is Xavier Gonzalez aka CaliX2Guns I'm just a normal 15 year old kid from California. I've played OPBlocks since the 3rd day of OPBlocks release and I was off and on very frequently I was from Lollipop and quickly got to know amazing people from the server and the staff and it would be amazing to see the same people come back I've notice people from before and it has made me happy. Finally I just wanted to say hi to some of my good friends that I have seen on the forums.

I see you have done a Finding Hackers series on ur yt channel i always watch u m8 u have 2 youtubes

four yous that dont know here is his opblocks hackers vids

hope u do more

angyma

Welcome back Cali!

Nice to see more people back here, it's great to see some more PvPers as well! Maybe we'll just have to 1v1 some day, that'd be great. I hope that the new OP-Blocks meets your standards & that you like it. Any who, have a great day!

o/ ang

Welcome back! I'm the odd one out. I am a few doors down from Cali. I live in Washington. Where all we get is rain except for 3 months in the summer.