Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Greetings

Hello, I'm FrostAura_. Some of you may know me from the previous server I was just a member on called Prime**. I just checked out opblocks and it seems like a good server. I just wanted to introduce myself to the community and I'll be looking forward to staying here.​

Mutah

Dedicated Member
Hi welcome to OpBlocks! Its always cool to see another face I've seen form Pmc(kit). Ever need some good tools or gear pm me in game and I ould be more than happy to give you some. Welcome and enjoy your stay! ;) ~Mutah

beware that the server can be toxic at sometime

Hi welcome to OpBlocks! Its always cool to see another face I've seen form Pmc(kit). Ever need some good tools or gear pm me in game and I ould be more than happy to give you some. Welcome and enjoy your stay! ;) ~Mutah

beware that the server can be toxic at sometime
Thanks! I really don't need any gear, or weapons at the moment. I like starting fresh and progressing on my own at the start. I appreciate the offer though, and the community doesn't even seem bad at all. Especially compared to Prime's players and how toxic it is. Well I'll be looking forward to seeing you in-game and staying on opblocks.

angyma

Welcome to OPBlocks FrostAura!

It's always been a good thing to see new players join the community. If you enjoy the prison gamemode I'm sure you'll love this, it even comes with a twist, candy!

If you find yourself with any questions feel free to ask around, I know quite a lot about the server as I was previously a Moderator.

Welcome to OPBlocks FrostAura!

It's always been a good thing to see new players join the community. If you enjoy the prison gamemode I'm sure you'll love this, it even comes with a twist, candy!

If you find yourself with any questions feel free to ask around, I know quite a lot about the server as I was previously a Moderator.
Thanks, I enjoy prison a lot since It's the first game mode I learned how to correctly play. I like seeing features that I've never seen before. I think I'm fine with the server since I've been on one of trkey's other servers though, I'll see you on.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Hello, I'm FrostAura_. Some of you may know me from the previous server I was just a member on called Prime**. I just checked out opblocks and it seems like a good server. I just wanted to introduce myself to the community and I'll be looking forward to staying here.​
Welcome to the OPB community! Hope you have a nice stay!