Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Full Explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I am Whush. Also known as Falchon on the Old OPBlocks. I was mainly a Bubblegum player who PvPed a lot. I think I can call myself a veteran.

Now, when Alex contacted me with the message OPBlocks 2.0 was coming, I thought this would be a good chance to grow even closer to OPBlocks. He asked me if I could help him out with some ideas for the improved version of the Candy Prison server we all love(d). After some time, I started to contact a lot of people who were also OPBlocks veterans/former staff. Involving more and more people. When we had enough people, Alex said something about that we all would get a chance to apply and beta test. So, I applied and got Moderator. And after some time, I got demoted for Immaturity, Unprofessionality and leaking Information. The demotion was partly unfair in my opinion. Let me explain my demotion and thoughts about it.

Immaturity and unprofessionality:
I can definetly agree I was very immature back then. This is totally right and this is a valid demotion reason in my opinion. I said something about a pedophile which got me a staff warning point.

Leaking Information:
It all started when @Fugitive got denied as you can see here. He got denied for Abuse on the previous OPBlocks. I got into contact with him because I wanted to hear what he thought about this. He didn't admit it. It is a very complex situation, he said. Then, he showed me something about @Roiley.

This isn't all of it, I just think it gets the point across.
[21:58:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [1] [Z] [Helper] Roiley [CandyWarrior]: Fagitive
[22:01:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Roiley] YPUR
[22:01:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Roiley] ****
[22:01:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Roiley] YOUR
[22:01:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Roiley] ****
[22:08:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [1] [Z] [Helper] Roiley [CandyWarrior]: Limey can you **** off mate, don't talk **** about rektov. You want to get ****ted on?
^ This is to a player
[22:12:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [1] [Z] [Helper] Roiley [CandyWarrior]: Fight me ****
[22:12:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [1] [Z] [Helper] Roiley [CandyWarrior]: Siding with a player, really ****?
[22:13:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [1] [Z] [Helper] Roiley [CandyWarrior]: You want to **** my mum. Have fun with 200kg on top of you.
[22:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [1] [Z] [Helper] Roiley [CandyWarrior]: I only gargle my boyfriends penis.
[22:16:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [1] [Z] [Helper] Roiley [CandyWarrior]: I'm a fabulous unicorn ****ting rainbows on your ass, wanna ****ing fight.
[22:16:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [1] [Z] [Helper] Roiley [CandyWarrior]: OK
[22:16:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [1] [Z] [Helper] Roiley [CandyWarrior]: THIS *****
[22:17:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [1] [Z] [Helper] Roiley [CandyWarrior]: IM GOING TO REK YOU
[22:17:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [1] [Z] [Helper] Roiley [CandyWarrior]: I WILL KILL YOU
[22:17:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [1] [Z] [Helper] Roiley [CandyWarrior]: DONT TALK **** ABOUT MY ****ING SON LIKE THAT
[22:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [1] [Z] [Helper] Roiley [CandyWarrior]: LAST ****ING STRAW ****
[22:17:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [1] [Z] [Helper] Roiley [CandyWarrior]: Fugitive, I will punch you in the throat.
[22:24:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [1] [Z] [Helper] Roiley [CandyWarrior]: xAngela will **** you up AngelOfSins
[22:26:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [1] [Z] [Helper] Roiley [CandyWarrior]: Quite frakly I know half of the server doesn't even like you
[22:26:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [1] [Z] [Helper] Roiley [CandyWarrior]: why don't you ****ing back off.
[22:26:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [1] [Z] [Helper] Roiley [CandyWarrior]: You're a sexist **** you needs to **** off.
[22:27:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [1] [Z] [Helper] Roiley [CandyWarrior]: You're an ignorant piece of ****, **** off.
[22:30:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [1] [Z] [Helper] Roiley [CandyWarrior]: Fugitive no bias, I just don't ****ing like you ****.
When I saw thIs, I realised Roiley shouldn't have been a staffmember onhere either because of what he said on the first OPBlocks. I forwarded it to @Zapexy and he knew about it already. Fugitive showed him after he got denied. I also forwarded to @Renovix back when he was a Manager. They decided to give Fugitive a new chance to apply. They told me and I told Fugitive as I thought he had the right to know.

The morning after that, when I woke up, I was demoted for the reasons stated above. You can think what you want, but I think it was partly unfair. Now that we got that out of the way, I would like to tell you all how bad of a person I am.

Lying:
Back at OPBlocks v.1.0, I created a post about that I got hacked and that the 'hacker' created a post about how bad the staff was. I felt like creating some drama. I was basically an attention seeker. It was all fake. Everything. I changed my name to Falanx. I created all the posts on my profile. I even failed to create the stafftrash on the profile I created for it. When I was thinking of quickly deleting the post, I realised it was already too late.

Copying Parts from Applications:
I went on other Forums to copy application parts. But, I didn't just copy paste. I customized the parts and also reworded them. I basically used them as inspiration. You could see it as copying, that's your choice then.

To end it off, I just wanted you all to know how bad of a person I am. Hate me for it, hate me for who I am. I personally think I changed a lot since the things happened. This will surely make people trust me less, hate me, or wanting to kill me, but I atleast thought it would be a good move to let everyone know what I did wrong and let you all know that I realise it's bad. By the way, I'll be joining OPBlocks on the 16th. Signing out.
~WorstPerson

By the way, remove @Roiley 's introduction from the staff introductions ;)

NotDuck

Lol, your not getting accepted again with this on here now lmao.
And I'm also shocked people believed you got hacked.
And I was also like you to know, that Riley was given a second chance so don't include him in this.
And also, you know fugitive threatened me? And also banned a bunch of people for "lol" on one of the last days of opb?

kaia

Hate me for it, hate me for who I am.
already do downy

and opls, you have no right to say anything about riley when you and fugitive have both done equally as bad things. at least riley actually did his job you get my drift

this has no backstory so why don't you back off. You don't know half the story of why I said that, quite frankly he deserved what he got. And TBH I'm quite happy I got demoted, doesn't mean I have to deal with annoying kids anymore, like some tryhard sweaty staff we have here.

Fugitive

big cat manager
Lol, your not getting accepted again with this on here now lmao.
And I'm also shocked people believed you got hacked.
And I was also like you to know, that Riley was given a second chance so don't include him in this.
And also, you know fugitive threatened me? And also banned a bunch of people for "lol" on one of the last days of opb?
already do downy

and opls, you have no right to say anything about riley when you and fugitive have both done equally as bad things. at least riley actually did his job you get my drift
this has no backstory so why don't you back off. You don't know half the story of why I said that, quite frankly he deserved what he got. And TBH I'm quite happy I got demoted, doesn't mean I have to deal with annoying kids anymore, like some tryhard sweaty staff we have here.
I can't be bothered to reply to all of these opinions, and I see it as a thing of the past. People can hold grudges or think what other people did was wrong all they want, but this server is a chance to restart and make a new community.

I could care less what some of you think happened, because I know what happened. I honestly hope that you all can outgrow this attitude and learn that this is a new start.

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
Next time, just tell us your own little story thanks. If you have anything to say about Riley or any other staff member, that really doesn't even need to be brought up in this post, keep it to yourself.

kaia

but this server is a chance to restart and make a new community.
so that's why you had to send Riley's past chat logs to this maggot, ye? because it's a total chance for you to restart yet you're going to bring up someone else's past, amirite?

NotDuck

so that's why you had to send Riley's past chat logs to this maggot, ye? because it's a total chance for you to restart yet you're going to bring up someone else's past, amirite?
kaia for pres.
I can't be bothered to reply to all of these opinions, and I see it as a thing of the past. People can hold grudges or think what other people did was wrong all they want, but this server is a chance to restart and make a new community.

I could care less what some of you think happened, because I know what happened. I honestly hope that you all can outgrow this attitude and learn that this is a new start.
Um you just replied

Owl

Dedicated Member
I've had experiences with Roiley and they really shouldn't be staff at all, I don't think they know what there doing all the time because back in opb1 if I wanted to I could release a ton of logs with what Roiley has said to me.

iQualified

You're kidding right? Why didn't you just resign? Huh? Pathetic.
And as for you, @Whush, no hate at all. I still love ya'

Fugitive

big cat manager
I sent those logs to Zapexy actually, in order to clear up the situation that got me denied in the first place.

Dobob8

I think this is a bit pathetic...

Reasons unbias;

Part of the group what bullied a certain player/Staff Member via skype not naming her as she wishes not to

You got 'hacked' for two days on the forums and flamed everyone and everything which is pretty pathetic when you came back and your minecraft account name was changed to what you changed it to. So you lost your temper and went mad so for that you shouldn't even be a staff member.

You used to be a nice and authentic guy but than you turned pretty damn toxic

Your Staff hungry and on a server I saw you play on (small server) you paid $300 literally just for staff for a month as you brought a highest rank and pretty much sweet talked the owner.

Why you brought up what Riley said when your asking for forgiveness leave the past in the past is what you attempted to say than you bring up Rileys past.

And copying applications is just pathetic others work hard and put time into their applications and you think you can go and copy them and 'reword' a few words pffff.

Your never getting staff on here again as long as some people stay.

You have shown your true colours.

Dobob8

Next time, just tell us your own little story thanks. If you have anything to say about Riley or any other staff member, that really doesn't even need to be brought up in this post, keep it to yourself.
Well, I told y'all my little story. This was why I was demoted. I basically explained everything in detail. People were asking.

NotDuck

Well, I told y'all my little story. This was why I was demoted. I basically explained everything in detail. People were asking.
So what did Riley have to do with this? Riley didn't get you demoted, No wanted you to speak about riley, Your just trying to find a way to talk ****.

So what did Riley have to do with this? Riley didn't get you demoted, No wanted you to speak about riley, Your just trying to find a way to talk ****.
Did you read it properly? I was helping Fugitive to make it all fair. If Roiley could be on the team with the things he said above, Fugitive should also be given a chance. That's what I was going for. I shouldn't have told Fugitive about Roiley's fate. I know that.

He's not the one starting the drama. It was the people who kept asking him to tell us why he got demoted. You can't just go blaming it on him.
Roiley you were a major drama maker anyways you would just make more
lololol he attacked rektov (failed to mention that) rektov being a good friend I defended him, and I got demoted for swearing once lol thought there was a filter my bad.

overall I feel like opb would just make me into an uptight ******* anyway if I were still staff

Status
Not open for further replies.