Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Frosty in the house!

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Alright, well. This is my introduction I guess? Hahah.

Some may know me from prime, but my name is SimplyFrosty, or some may know me from KiingFrosty, and I'm a fellow gamer like most is.

I've played prime since 2014 roughly on and off, and now I'm looking for a change in scenery, so my newly found friend @CruyZi told me to come on and check out opblocks and to play when it comes out, so that's what I'll do.

I'm a pretty chill and fun guy to talk to (so some say) and, I just like to have a good time gaming with some friends! I'm hoping me joining this server can open up a new adventure into the unknown. As of currently, the will be my first time ever really trying out a prison server. I've mainly stuck to skyblock and factions servers, so this will be a whole new thing for me. Furthermore, I'm hoping that I can meet some new, and cool friends to show me around and maybe even give me some tips!

Well, I ran out of things to type hahah.
So, I hope to meet some of you on the forums sometime, and if you ever want to chat just let me know!

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Last edited:
Hello Frosty!

I'm also a chill guy to talk to (they say) so we could be the chill gangsters on here. If you would like an introduction to what Prison is or if you have any questions, contact a staffmember and they would be more than glad to help you out. Last but not least. Welcome to OPBlocks! We hope you enjoy your stay!

~Whush

Last edited:
Hello Frosty!

I'm also a chill guy to talk to (they say) so we could be the chill gangsters on here. If you would like an introduction to what Prison is or if you have any questions, contact a staffmember and they would be more than glad to help you out. Last but not least. Welcome to OPBlocks! We hope you enjoy your stay!

~Whush
We indeed can be the chill gangsters on here! Thanks for the warm welcoming as well!

welcome mate
working on your sexy banner
also we should make a gang on both of us and take over pvp, this server is not gonna be eula complaince until mentioned and if you have irl money you can buy yourself a rank for le kits and mines and ill supply you top notch gear :D

welcome mate
working on your sexy banner
also we should make a gang on both of us and take over pvp, this server is not gonna be eula complaince until mentioned and if you have irl money you can buy yourself a rank for le kits and mines and ill supply you top notch gear :D
The gang shall be called simply? What'd yah say hahah. I believe I'm going to make a simply clan as it is a pretty dope name (;. Also, thanks for making me that sexy banner, looking forward to see your masterpiece once its finished.