Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Flac's OG rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

xFlied

Dedicated Member
Although this is by no means the official rankings of how OG you are, I believe this should become the standard for everyone. It is that great of a ranking. Just to establish some rules, lets just say that you fall in where you start playing, not when you first joined (Just saying "Yeah I joined then left right away" doesn't count!). Also, for Legendary OGs and the super OGs, you must have some sort of proof of being there, whether it be video or screenshot, or a proven/trusted super OG+ vouching for you.

You can also divide yourself by realm if you wish, such as me being a v1 lollipop OG.

Also, there will also be tiers of each OG, tier 1 being the lowest and tier 3 being the highest. Also, if you now qualify for tier 3 status, it is given out based on the earliest time you played. If you were a tier 1 in v1 but a tier 3 in v2, I'm sorry but you're still a tier 1 super OG not a tier 3.
Tier 1 means that you were a random, completely unknown. You probably just joined for the youtuber that was playing at the time and logged off whenever they left, although you may qualify for a rank of OGness just know that it is barely. When you claim to be a rank, nobody believes you. You don't even believe yourself as it's only a vague memory. Do you even deserve this ranking? No. I'm being generous.
Tier 2 means that you played the during the time period and formed your own circle of friends. You weren't a leader of the community, but you still played, even when whatever youtuber you were watching left. When you claim to be a rank, people might doubt you at first but as you explain further, you'll be accepted.
Tier 3 is of course a leader of the community. You were known by most players, all tier 3s of course, most if not all tier 2s and even some tier 1s. Either you dominated pvp (in a version when Pvp actually mattered), you were climbing if not #1 on baltop, or if you became a staff member. You had to be known throughout the community to be a tier 3. You don't even have to mention that you are a rank, people just know, even if you are logging in for the first time in years.

Anyway, lets start from the highest of the high and go to the lowest of the low.

v1 Pre-Crainarian Players, Legendary OGs.
Players who qualify as a legendary OG are few and far between, as the only way to find the server was either through a giant list of minecraft prison servers or by word of mouth from a friend. Not many Legendary OGs are active these days, but the few are well known by everyone even in the current community.
Most are also known as Caramel OGs as they played Caramel back in v1, the only realm that existed before Crainer joined. Some however, are lollipop OGs because they joined after caramel was already developed but before Crainer uploaded his first video, probably ex-caramel players that left because they saw a new realm and wanted to make a name for themselves. A notable example is Nathaan, Zotros. Although he was only known in lollipop, he appeared in Crainer's first video proving that he is a legendary OG. However, as he was not well known during the Pre-Crainarian era, he's tier 2 at best. He would definitely qualify for a tier 3 super OG pass though.

v1 Post-Crainarian Players, Super OGs.
After the youtuber MrCrainer posted a video about OPBlocks, thousands of people flooded the servers. Whether they came directly from Crainer, or because OPBlocks was starting to climb server lists, they dispersed between the 2, eventually 4, realms. The most popular realms were Caramel and Lollipop. If you played during this time period, it doesn't matter which realm you played on, as long as you played v1 after Crainer joined, even if you hated him, you still are a super OG.

v2-v3, OGs.
Whether you joined because of the vPrime merge or because of second/third wave Crainer, you're an OG. OG used to be reserved for only v1 players, but I believe that enough time has passed that other players deserve to be called OGs as well. However, I did not want to spread the title of OG too easily, so I limited it to v3 players. I believe that if you played back in v3, you deserve some recognition. In the years to come, my standard for OGs might fall further down to v4 or v5, but alas it is not time for that yet.

v4-v9(trkey) - Semi-OGs
Although you joined late, you still remember the previous owner. Although I could divide groups up even further, semi-OGs don't deserve that kind of treatment. Semi-OG is what you call yourself when you want to fit in with your fellow OGs, but you can't so you throw "semi" before it. Although you may not be that old, you still were around before the second youtuber to have a successful series on OPBlocks, Jerome.

v9(saito)-v12(current) - Randoms
Even if you are a tier 3 random, you still are random compared to OGs, even semi's. Although you may have been brought in by some of the other youtubers Saito tried out, you most likely came from Jerome. Even if you didn't, you're still too late to the party. Don't worry though, as time goes on, although I may never be comfortable calling you even a semi-OG, if you joined in the early Saitorian Era, you may become somewhat of a regular. However, you're still a random to me right now.

Thank you for reading this, now please rate yourself accordingly and give a brief description why.

As for me, I rank myself as a tier 3 Super OG. Although I may have joined sometime before Crainer (I was doing a sweep of a bunch of prison servers after my favorite shut down), I never really played seriously until the post-Crainarian era. However, my time playing there I was definitely a tier 3 player as I was well known for dominating PvP along with some friends on lollipop. I was even somewhat known on other realms too, primarily bubblegum as I had a gear-exchanging alliance with the top Pvpers there.

I agree with how this ranking system works it makes more sense then saying yeah you played in such and such version

Big up pre crainer OGS if you exist

(thanks for the special mention yk :> )

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Although this is by no means the official rankings of how OG you are, I believe this should become the standard for everyone. It is that great of a ranking. Just to establish some rules, lets just say that you fall in where you start playing, not when you first joined (Just saying "Yeah I joined then left right away" doesn't count!). Also, for Legendary OGs and the super OGs, you must have some sort of proof of being there, whether it be video or screenshot, or a proven/trusted super OG+ vouching for you.

You can also divide yourself by realm if you wish, such as me being a v1 lollipop OG.

Also, there will also be tiers of each OG, tier 1 being the lowest and tier 3 being the highest. Also, if you now qualify for tier 3 status, it is given out based on the earliest time you played. If you were a tier 1 in v1 but a tier 3 in v2, I'm sorry but you're still a tier 1 super OG not a tier 3.
Tier 1 means that you were a random, completely unknown. You probably just joined for the youtuber that was playing at the time and logged off whenever they left, although you may qualify for a rank of OGness just know that it is barely. When you claim to be a rank, nobody believes you. You don't even believe yourself as it's only a vague memory. Do you even deserve this ranking? No. I'm being generous.
Tier 2 means that you played the during the time period and formed your own circle of friends. You weren't a leader of the community, but you still played, even when whatever youtuber you were watching left. When you claim to be a rank, people might doubt you at first but as you explain further, you'll be accepted.
Tier 3 is of course a leader of the community. You were known by most players, all tier 3s of course, most if not all tier 2s and even some tier 1s. Either you dominated pvp (in a version when Pvp actually mattered), you were climbing if not #1 on baltop, or if you became a staff member. You had to be known throughout the community to be a tier 3. You don't even have to mention that you are a rank, people just know, even if you are logging in for the first time in years.

Anyway, lets start from the highest of the high and go to the lowest of the low.

v1 Pre-Crainarian Players, Legendary OGs.
Players who qualify as a legendary OG are few and far between, as the only way to find the server was either through a giant list of minecraft prison servers or by word of mouth from a friend. Not many Legendary OGs are active these days, but the few are well known by everyone even in the current community.
Most are also known as Caramel OGs as they played Caramel back in v1, the only realm that existed before Crainer joined. Some however, are lollipop OGs because they joined after caramel was already developed but before Crainer uploaded his first video, probably ex-caramel players that left because they saw a new realm and wanted to make a name for themselves. A notable example is Nathaan, Zotros. Although he was only known in lollipop, he appeared in Crainer's first video proving that he is a legendary OG. However, as he was not well known during the Pre-Crainarian era, he's tier 2 at best. He would definitely qualify for a tier 3 super OG pass though.

v1 Post-Crainarian Players, Super OGs.
After the youtuber MrCrainer posted a video about OPBlocks, thousands of people flooded the servers. Whether they came directly from Crainer, or because OPBlocks was starting to climb server lists, they dispersed between the 2, eventually 4, realms. The most popular realms were Caramel and Lollipop. If you played during this time period, it doesn't matter which realm you played on, as long as you played v1 after Crainer joined, even if you hated him, you still are a super OG.

v2-v3, OGs.
Whether you joined because of the vPrime merge or because of second/third wave Crainer, you're an OG. OG used to be reserved for only v1 players, but I believe that enough time has passed that other players deserve to be called OGs as well. However, I did not want to spread the title of OG too easily, so I limited it to v3 players. I believe that if you played back in v3, you deserve some recognition. In the years to come, my standard for OGs might fall further down to v4 or v5, but alas it is not time for that yet.

v4-v9(trkey) - Semi-OGs
Although you joined late, you still remember the previous owner. Although I could divide groups up even further, semi-OGs don't deserve that kind of treatment. Semi-OG is what you call yourself when you want to fit in with your fellow OGs, but you can't so you throw "semi" before it. Although you may not be that old, you still were around before the second youtuber to have a successful series on OPBlocks, Jerome.

v9(saito)-v12(current) - Randoms
Even if you are a tier 3 random, you still are random compared to OGs, even semi's. Although you may have been brought in by some of the other youtubers Saito tried out, you most likely came from Jerome. Even if you didn't, you're still too late to the party. Don't worry though, as time goes on, although I may never be comfortable calling you even a semi-OG, if you joined in the early Saitorian Era, you may become somewhat of a regular. However, you're still a random to me right now.

Thank you for reading this, now please rate yourself accordingly and give a brief description why.

As for me, I rank myself as a tier 3 Super OG. Although I may have joined sometime before Crainer (I was doing a sweep of a bunch of prison servers after my favorite shut down), I never really played seriously until the post-Crainarian era. However, my time playing there I was definitely a tier 3 player as I was well known for dominating PvP along with some friends on lollipop. I was even somewhat known on other realms too, primarily bubblegum as I had a gear-exchanging alliance with the top Pvpers there.
I think I'm older than Precranarian if that's possible

I'd get you proof but I don't think Rektov or Cali exist anymore
V1 caramel btw bcs cara was dope back then loli gang can go bye bye

Let's see,
Baltop once: Check
Dominated PvP with highest ks: Check
Solo strongest gang: Check
Staff member: Short run but Check
2 vs the whole server with Rektov on lollipop: Check
Attempted to play ever single version: Check
Participated in every pvp tourney even the rigged one in v1: Check
Literally had the name V3Hype like a cringe Lord: Check
Was in bq gang: Check
Knows what teamspeak is: Check
Managed to get maxed gear and pickaxe in 4 versions without mining at all: Check
Kited 8 people and won: Check
Slapped bread sticks cheeks when he was deteriorating in PvP: Check
Have proof of this one ^ towards the end of the vid. Excuse the bad editing and fov and pvp and everything about the video that's just terrible.

Oh,
Killed Crainer and got his head: Check

I like this game

Last edited:

Mochi

мocнι ♥
this is an oof
I think I'm older than Precranarian if that's possible

I'd get you proof but I don't think Rektov or Cali exist anymore
V1 caramel btw bcs cara was dope back then loli gang can go bye bye

Let's see,
Baltop once: Check
Dominated PvP with highest ks: Check
Solo strongest gang: Check
Staff member: Short run but Check
2 vs the whole server with Rektov on lollipop: Check
Attempted to play ever single version: Check
Participated in every pvp tourney even the rigged one in v1: Check
Literally had the name V3Hype like a cringe Lord: Check
Was in bq gang: Check
Knows what teamspeak is: Check
Managed to get maxed gear and pickaxe in 4 versions without mining at all: Check
Kited 8 people and won: Check
Slapped bread sticks cheeks when he was deteriorating in PvP: Check
Have proof of this one ^ towards the end of the vid. Excuse the bad editing and fov and pvp and everything about the video that's just terrible.

Oh,
Killed Crainer and got his head: Check

I like this game
oh god the bq gang.
u forgot losing to the pvp god xmochi ^

v1 gang, sadly after Crainer had came. :<
tier 3, super og tho :>

do I get bonus points for being staff v1 - v9? :>>>>>

Rizuri

Infamous Member
this is an oof

oh god the bq gang.
u forgot losing to the pvp god xmochi ^

v1 gang, sadly after Crainer had came. :<
tier 3, super og tho :>

do I get bonus points for being staff v1 - v9? :>>>>>
Oh God why have you exposed me. That day still haunts my nightmares when propvplord xMochi absolutely shredded me with snowballs

Oops

hi duckehy here from v1 but no one likes me anymore ;(
Pre-crainer. I was not well known before crainer but I played it. all my boys from v1 can confirm
edit 1). !! do you still use twitter i think i have some old dms with you LOL

edit 2). ah theres a tier thingy idk not to toot my horn but I feel like a lot of people knew me so maybe tier 2 or tier 3

edit 3). https://opblocks.com/threads/how-og-is-the-last-person-that-posted.5086/ <---- one of my old forum games that I posted.
Edit 1810539).
All my first youtube videos were all opblocks lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.