Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Flaccidbaguette Staff Application Attempt #3

this is cool and all with the exceptional amt of detail, however I do feel like this is slight disrespect towards the staff members that actually had to read this. Again, the detail is impeccable but maybe try implementing it in a serious manner?

xFlied

Dedicated Member
this is cool and all with the exceptional amt of detail, however I do feel like this is slight disrespect towards the staff members that actually had to read this. Again, the detail is impeccable but maybe try implementing it in a serious manner?
Disrespect? It is their honor to be able to partake in reading mine staff application.

Disrespect? It is their honor to be able to partake in reading mine staff application.
Sorry for any confusion but i just want to clarify that i'm only voicing my opinion. but i feel like you should take my advice and utilize the detail you put into that into an actual, more serious application.

Epic1Online

Sorry for any confusion but i just want to clarify that i'm only voicing my opinion. but i feel like you should take my advice and utilize the detail you put into that into an actual, more serious application.
Look at the thread for a sec and see what people have commented

derug

If your really looking to be a staff member you cant let yoyr friends break the rules it would be unfair