Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Emotional breakdown

Owl

Dedicated Member
yeah so I'm going inactive on forums for legit having terrible anxiety and I'm so mad sad depressed was on the idea of doing something... But yeah gonna probably listen to some sad songs and yeah cya later

Lumay

яσѕιє ღ
Even though I know you'd much rather stay by yourself, those choices only make it worse in the long run. Sitting alone, listening to songs and drowning in your thoughts won't make things better. And in the long run, you're the only one who can truly save yourself. So get outside, try doing something, distract yourself. It's gonna help a ton.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Even though I know you'd much rather stay by yourself, those choices only make it worse in the long run. Sitting alone, listening to songs and drowning in your thoughts won't make things better. And in the long run, you're the only one who can truly save yourself. So get outside, try doing something, distract yourself. It's gonna help a ton.
You pretty much said it all.
yeah so I'm going inactive on forums for legit having terrible anxiety and I'm so mad sad depressed was on the idea of doing something... But yeah gonna probably listen to some sad songs and yeah cya later
if you need any help, pm me, atleast just pop on everyone once in a while so we can talk about all the random things.

Owl

Dedicated Member
See it's people like you I have a problem with your **** going around being the biggest **** you can cause you think you gain something from it, you don't. It doesn't make you anything to just try and put someone down or some **** so honestly go **** yourself.

Last edited by a moderator: