Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

emelade's first staff application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

emelade

Don't really know you that well but the way you act on the forums, you seem friendly and mature. Also good luck with your education, if you end up getting a job as a chemical engineer you will earn a butt load of money
Thank you! Haha yeah, I have a family full of chemical engineers. Thank you again for your comment. ;)

timeflies

Infamous Member
Hello Emelade! Glad to see your Applying I will in the next few days. I made a Staff Application that got accepted So let me supply some tips...
-Could add more detail in "IGN" Like why did you choose that Name and How you feel about it. Also you could include a link to your IGN from NameMC
But otherwise thats all the tips I could supply because this Staff Application is 100% Perfect keep doing what your doing and I'm sure you will do perfect I always been here for you and you are truly what your Staff Application says! Love you lots <3 ~Cookie
P.S. Remove the "XD" in the topic "Cons" because emojis are not good to put on Staff App.

Hey @emelade!
No flaws or negatives about this application what so ever, just amazing! I like how you made like a little introduction at the top. I honestly think you have great qualities and you're very qualified for a staff member, of course there is always room for more detail. ;), Good luck!
~Vossy

E

emelade

Hello Emelade! Glad to see your Applying I will in the next few days. I made a Staff Application that got accepted So let me supply some tips...
-Could add more detail in "IGN" Like why did you choose that Name and How you feel about it. Also you could include a link to your IGN from NameMC
But otherwise thats all the tips I could supply because this Staff Application is 100% Perfect keep doing what your doing and I'm sure you will do perfect I always been here for you and you are truly what your Staff Application says! Love you lots <3 ~Cookie
P.S. Remove the "XD" in the topic "Cons" because emojis are not good to put on Staff App.
Cookieh! I will add more detail on the ign part, thank you for the suggestion. I do have a link to NameMC for my ign, its under previous igns. Aw okay, I'll leave the emojis for the comments. Thank you again for your comment, lots of love. <3

Hey @emelade!
No flaws or negatives about this application what so ever, just amazing! I like how you made like a little introduction at the top. I honestly think you have great qualities and you're very qualified for a staff member, of course there is always room for more detail. ;), Good luck!
~Vossy
Wow, thank you! Of course, always places I could ramble more haha. Thank you again for your kind comment! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

timeflies

Infamous Member
Cookieh! I will add more detail on the ign part, thank you for the suggestion. I do have a link to NameMC for my ign, its under previous igns. Aw okay, I'll leave the emojis for the comments. Thank you again for your comment, lots of love. <3

Wow, thank you! Of course, always places I could ramble more, haha. Thank you again for your kind comment! :)
Oh I guess I didn't see that might be the white getting to me but happy to help thats what I'm here for c:

Elijeh

This application is amazing. It was worth the read. Your application has very few errors which is perfect. The color scheme is just right, I like it as well. You would be a great fit for staff.

E

emelade

This application is amazing. It was worth the read. Your application has very few errors which is perfect. The color scheme is just right, I like it as well. You would be a great fit for staff.
Whoa, thank you! I am very appreciative for all of these kind and supportive comments. Another huge thank you to everyone that has taken time to reply and suggest!

Last edited by a moderator:

Renovix

The management has collectively decided to accept you to the role of helper. Please send me a PM with your email so I can set you up with the communications platform and get you started!

Status
Not open for further replies.