PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Ello people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blesser

Hello, I'm Strangenes! Most of you know me from Prime, and I decided, why not change the server to OPB since I like Prison anyways. Most people know me for being rude, but I decided, I won't live a life lke that. I won't act like a spoiled brat ;) Anyways, I will be much nicer to this community!
Here is something about me; I'm 13 years old and live in Croatia. I have alot of free time, and I use half of it for gaming... I like anime, especially Naruto Shippuden, Sasuke to be exact. I've watched Death Note, DBZ , Bleach, Blue Exorcist and many other which I can't remember. I like to talk , and sometimes go soo deep into a regular server talk. Other games I play; Naruto Storm (1,2,3,4), Rocket League, CS:GO, CS:S, CS1.6 and Tekken. I especially like fighting/action games, I liked them since I was like.. 5. It all started back on PS2. I bought my first Naruto game, Nartuo ultimate ninja. And.. yeah. It had influence on me... I can be violent.. sometimes...
Can't wait to meet ya'll <3 ;)

Welcome Strangenes! Glad to see you here. Also, nice that you decided to be a better person here. Even though I didn't see you ingame. I'm also a very deep person which makes me surely wanna meet you ingame and have a little (deep) talk. Hope to talk to you soon!

~Auctorial

Status
Not open for further replies.