PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Dude Far is a great staff man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream

So I was online and I was fighting a hacker in Pvp, the only staff that was on was Far. So my friend messaged him to help me. He responded that he was too busy to help. When my friend confronted him about him, he just said "sorry".

Then when my other friend confronted him about it, he was very rude and spammed my friends PM's. I didn't realize that staff were allowed to spam people PM's and bypass the rules.

Then when he finally did something he ended up being a terrible staff and kicked my friend instead. For some reason, I don't understand how I was hacking but apparently Far just doesn't understand the difference between usernames.
Then he tried to pay my friend off for being a terrible staff LOL

Too summarize :

And the attached file shows that he didn't think the hacker was hacking when he didn't even bother to spectate for longer than 10seconds. However, only after multiple people bothering him about it, he finally did something and ended up doing his job wrong.

All in all, there were multiple players (xmyrtic and m1ghtymason) on that saw far9448 being a terrible staff and refusing to help players out. And when he finally did help people out, he just does his job all wrong. If this is what is expected from staff on OPblocks then I'm very disappointed and everyone should be staff because anybody can be better than him. Kthxxx bye have a good day!

Attachments

Last edited:

MyrticsYT

I like him and everything but I did see him say he was busy after someone asked him for help. If you are to busy to help people then why be staff.

far9448

Ok.
Lets start by saying sorry. I'm not Moderator and I can't ban.
I was actually busy talking to Amazing about something and chat was going to fast for me to check it. There was another guy on at the time that was hackusating a few people and 2 of them were not hacking. I took a quick glance at thomas' message and thought he was hackusating the same guy. @Wammy2 then hackusated the guy (We were facetiming) and I recorded his duel. I then uploaded it and contacted the other staffies. They aren't super human so they cant ban instantly. I tried to kick him a few times and I was reading your messages which made me think of you and made me kick you on accident.
If you would like to you can post a staff report here: https://opblocks.com/forums/staff-reports.17/

Sorry?

Dream

Ok.
I was actually busy talking to Amazing about something and chat was going to fast for me to check it. There was another guy on at the time that was hackusating a few people and 2 of them were not hacking. I took a quick glance at thomas' message and thought he was hackusating the same guy. @Wammy2 then hackusated the guy (We were facetiming) and I recorded his duel. I then uploaded it and contacted the other staffies. They aren't super human so they cant ban instantly. I tried to kick him a few times and I was reading your messages which made me think of you and made me kick you on accident.
If you would like to you can post a staff report here: https://opblocks.com/forums/staff-reports.17/

Sorry?
helpers can’t ban - not sure what you would have wanted him to do lmfao
If he had bothered to spectate in the first place, he could’ve kicked him and I wouldn’t have lost my killstreak. The fact that he only started helping cause his friend told him to, bothers me a lot.

LuckyCommander

Ok.

Sorry?
I'm sure it was a mistake and all, but can I just ask why you tried to pay him off?

Mutah

Dedicated Member
Then when my other friend confronted him about it, he was very rude and spammed my friends PM's. I didn't realize that staff were allowed to spam people PM's and bypass the rules.
helpers cant ban understand that kido
If he had bothered to spectate in the first place, he could’ve kicked him and I wouldn’t have lost my killstreak. The fact that he only started helping cause his friend told him to, bothers me a lot.
kicking cant do that since they would probs log back pretty fast and woundnt of kept ur ks

GOD THIS COMMUNITY IS SO TOXIC AND CANT HANDLE THEIR LITTLE BRAIN WHEN A HUMAN(WHO ARE SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO MAKE A FU**ING MISTAKE ONCE IN A WHILE) BEING MAKES A MISTAKE ON A FU**ING BLOCK GAME THAT LITERALLY DOESNT MATTER EVER. LEARN TO NOT CARE ABOUT A DUMB KILLSTREAK UR NOT GUNNA GO LOOKING FOR A JOB AND GET IN BECAUSE YOU HAVE A !)) KILLSTREAK IN A LEGO GAME NO CARES

Last edited:

BazerKing

I'm not Moderator and I can't ban.
Yes but you can record. OR, ask another staff member to resolve the issue. If there was no staff online, you have Skype to solve it. And that shouldn't be an issue because Amazing was on. "I was busy talking to Amazing"
I was actually busy talking to Amazing about something and chat was going to fast for me to check it.
For that I introduce you to a "infinite chat scroll mod." Check it out, it will be very handy for you.
There was another guy on at the time that was hackusating a few people and 2 of them were not hacking.
Yet if you were busy you could tell Kelly that someone will deal with it soon. But instead you spammed "IM BUSY" which really haven't solved the problem.

https://prnt.sc/h9gwto

They aren't super human so they cant ban instantly.
ye but you could say that he/she will be dealt with once a staff with privileges solves the issue??
messages which made me think of you and made me kick you on accident.
Happened to me but with a different context so I feel ya.

I wrote this in the morning and I am high so dont expect me to do sht.
i may be a hypocrite because I was a terrible staff before so pls no hurt
yes and I approve this was a mistake but hey you can learn from it!?1!1
no hard feelings i am just bored

34D

happened to me when cow was on, lost 200mil bounty + 100ks

G

Goddessics

Ok.

Sorry?
Not to be rude or anything thing, but you need to manage your time more efficiently. So from the message you said that you were FaceTiming someone, talking to amazing, and also helping on the server. Just doing two of those actions makes you really busy. I would suggest not talking to 2 people at once and playing minecraft.

Dream

helpers cant ban understand that kido

kicking cant do that since they would probs log back pretty fast and woundnt of kept ur ks

GOD THIS COMMUNITY IS SO TOXIC AND CANT HANDLE THEIR LITTLE BRAIN WHEN A HUMAN(WHO ARE SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO MAKE A FU**ING MISTAKE ONCE IN A WHILE) BEING MAKES A MISTAKE ON A FU**ING BLOCK GAME THAT LITERALLY DOESNT MATTER EVER. LEARN TO NOT CARE ABOUT A DUMB KILLSTREAK UR NOT GUNNA GO LOOKING FOR A JOB AND GET IN BECAUSE YOU HAVE A !)) KILLSTREAK IN A LEGO GAME NO CARES
It was a duel so I would’ve kept my killstreak.
pRobaBly WasnT hackinG you"rE juSt bAD!
Smh, multiple people said he was hacking.
happened to me when cow was on, lost 200mil bounty + 100ks
Yikes, I feel you.
Yes but you can record. OR, ask another staff member to resolve the issue. If there was no staff online, you have Skype to solve it. And that shouldn't be an issue because Amazing was on. "I was busy talking to Amazing"

For that I introduce you to a "infinite chat scroll mod." Check it out, it will be very handy for you.

Yet if you were busy you could tell Kelly that someone will deal with it soon. But instead you spammed "IM BUSY" which really haven't solved the problem.

https://prnt.sc/h9gwto

ye but you could say that he/she will be dealt with once a staff with privileges solves the issue??

Happened to me but with a different context so I feel ya.

I wrote this in the morning and I am high so dont expect me to do sht.
i may be a hypocrite because I was a terrible staff before so pls no hurt
yes and I approve this was a mistake but hey you can learn from it!?1!1
no hard feelings i am just bored
Nooo you’re the best staff ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.