Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

do i actually hack??/ + quitting (not clickbait, actually lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream

You
Don’t
Even
Play
Fortnite
W
Me

But like honestly, I’ve had many many disagreements with Puck. And very many many many yikers fights with him. But literally at the end of the day, he’s someone that I still love to talk too as much as possible because he’s USUALLY sweet and nice (and like his girl parts is adorable SEND ME PICS) So if any of yall losers got a problem w him, gtfo cuz you aint wanted.

And legit i dont give a f if he used to hack in 4.0, I can name so many godamn cheaters that have hacked and are well known as “god pvpers”. Everyone’s done it, so get your butthurt faces outta here!!!

@JustACookie go back to panting after tori thanks

@Elijeh EdaTe me Plx!! WE can Go on hyPixEl edAteS!

It kinda feels like. That every player on the forums/server feels the need to make a thread on their resignment or them leaving the server.
When they disagree or have a problem with a few things on the server. Knowing they will eventually come back lol.

Feel free to rant about my comment. Just know that thats the way i feel about these things.

P

puckstercraft

It kinda feels like. That every player on the forums/server feels the need to make a thread on their resignment or them leaving the server.
When they disagree or have a problem with a few things on the server. Knowing they will eventually come back lol.

Feel free to rant about my comment. Just know that thats the way i feel about these things.
ill come back in v45

lmao, that might be one of the most ignorant things i've seen someone say. First of all, people don't want to just disappear and not tell anyone why or when they will be back. Second of all, I don't know if you even read my thread fully but it seems like you don't even care about what I said. There were more than a few problems on the server, so please read it and then say **** like this. Thirdly, who are you?

u know, I love raging when ur too good in pvp and all, but u do seem nice and stuff. if I was good at fortnite on pc I would ask to play, but nope. also youre too good at pvp for this server anyways, time to move on to some ppl who can give u a challenge :)

MysticRosess

I'm sad to see you go again.
Honestly always liked you even if you didn't always like me. I will miss you and I promise not do spam your discord too hard!
<3 Puck <3

Status
Not open for further replies.