Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

do i actually hack??/ + quitting (not clickbait, actually lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

puckstercraft

welp i made one of these threads like april but like v6 made me come back and now v6 is making me leave again!!

Where do I even start. For the most part the staff on here are complete dog ****. Barely any staff understand what hacks are (as proven later on), or how to run a server, or anything for that matter. Firstly, they decide to give players perms that some staff members dont even have, including /op you know who you are. Also apparently if you are liked, you will get staff. I mean I could rant about the staff team all day (which i've done before) but im sure most players already understand how ****ty this team can be.

Along with that, everyone on opblocks hates me. Not that I care, lets be real here, but still whats the point of playing something when all you get in chat is trash talk? I know I can be toxic sometimes but still its just pointless at this point. Even people that I have been friends with for years have started to hate me. Barely any people have actually stuck with me through all the hate and drama so to those people, thank you.

Anyways, beside that, the main reason I'm leaving is literally just because this community doesn't interest me anymore. I literally come on just because im bored at this point. What's the point of playing something that I don't enjoy? I don't see one.

If you want to still talk to me add me on discord puck#9221, fortnite lol_lloyd, and if i know you i will give you my snap if you message me.

Finally, i might aswell just say this considering im not coming back - yes, i hacked in v4. After that, there was literally no reason in me cheating because i was better than everyone else legit. For you closeters out there, if you wan't some vape settings that the staff on here will never detect, here you go.

i hate doing this but tags:
@CowOfSteel - only person who has actually stuck with me through all the drama i will still play skywars with you cutie just ask
@Annegare - yeah we were good friends for like 3 years and then like you know yesterday rest in peace
@wdake - noob
@Suffocatings - omg!!! ily!!
@kelly8282828 - omg!!! ily!!
@HyzukiV2 - closeter brother
@crya - closeter brother
@puck - i miss you brother (my main account im sad)
@Goddessics - peen
@Lynn - small peen
@MysticRosess - ty for being very nice to me!!
@JustACookie - 2.1
@Kingers - 8.5
@dxnt - 2.3

LightSome

Infamous Member
.-. Where's my tag noob. Shame to see you leave (Again), Hope this is only temporary since I love chatting to you ingame. Best of luck with fortnite I guess!

Last edited:

Mutah

Dedicated Member
welp i made one of these threads like april but like v6 made me come back and now v6 is making me leave again!!

Where do I even start. For the most part the staff on here are complete dog Sugar. Barely any staff understand what hacks are (as proven later on), or how to run a server, or anything for that matter. Firstly, they decide to give players perms that some staff members dont even have, including /op you know who you are. Also apparently if you are liked, you will get staff. I mean I could rant about the staff team all day (which i've done before) but im sure most players already understand how Sugarty this team can be.

Along with that, everyone on opblocks hates me. Not that I care, lets be real here, but still whats the point of playing something when all you get in chat is trash talk? I know I can be toxic sometimes but still its just pointless at this point. Even people that I have been friends with for years have started to hate me. Barely any people have actually stuck with me through all the hate and drama so to those people, thank you.

Anyways, beside that, the main reason I'm leaving is literally just because this community doesn't interest me anymore. I literally come on just because im bored at this point. What's the point of playing something that I don't enjoy? I don't see one.

If you want to still talk to me add me on discord puck#9221, fortnite lol_lloyd, and if i know you i will give you my snap if you message me.

Finally, i might aswell just say this considering im not coming back - yes, i hacked in v4. After that, there was literally no reason in me cheating because i was better than everyone else legit. For you closeters out there, if you wan't some vape settings that the staff on here will never detect, here you go.

@CowOfSteel - only person who has actually stuck with me through all the drama i will still play skywars with you cutie just ask
@Annegare - yeah we were good friends for like 3 years and then like you know yesterday rest in peace
@wdake - noob
@crya - closeter brother
@Goddessics - peen
@Lynn - small peen
@JustACookie - 2.1
@Kingers - 8.5
@dxnt - 2.3
wheres my tag

jiewenpro27

Where do I even start. For the most part the staff on here are complete dog Sugar. Barely any staff understand what hacks are (as proven later on), or how to run a server, or anything for that matter. Firstly, they decide to give players perms that some staff members dont even have, including /op you know who you are. Also apparently if you are liked, you will get staff. I mean I could rant about the staff team all day (which i've done before) but im sure most players already understand how Sugarty this team can be.

@wdake - noob
@crya - closeter brother
@Goddessics - peen
@Lynn - small peen
@JustACookie - 2.1
@Kingers - 8.5
@dxnt - 2.3
So who is going to get your stuff? If it was inside I kind of have no time to read it

P

puckstercraft

Status
Not open for further replies.