PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Diebybow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diebybow

Hey all, I'm Diebybow. Was helper on old OPB and went to Prime and am a Sr Mod on there.. Trkey offered me mod on here as well.
I am 22 years old. Married and in the military. Any other questions ask below.

Last edited:

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Hey all, I'm Diebybow. Was helder on old OPB and went to Prime and am a Sr Mod on there.. Trkey offered me mod on here as well.
You were a helder? Anyways, welcome back! I didn't know you were married and in the military! Thank your for you service to whatever country you live in!

E

emelade

Thank you for your service! Glad to be working with you, even if I am not granted /fly. ;-;

VSaucy

If I f**k up in college Im going to join the British army ;) anyways welcome back

Last edited:

imPinoy

If you don't mind me asking, which coast of the U.S are you currently deployed in, that is if you're a military member in the U.S.

angyma

Hey Diebybow!

What's up? I remember we 1v1'd/teamed on caramel a bit. That was fun. There was also this one day when I was just kept going back to the PvP Arena and people were killing me. xP

Also, thank you for your service. At your age 4 years is incredibly impressive and the community/US can't thank you enough.

Kind Regards,
angyma

Hey all, I'm Diebybow. Was helper on old OPB and went to Prime and am a Sr Mod on there.. Trkey offered me mod on here as well.
If I find as many bugs as possible then spam the hell out of your messages, as soon as the server gets released

Status
Not open for further replies.