Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

xFlied

Dedicated Member
This server isn't dead, idk what you're talking about. We get at least one new update every single day. We also average around 400 players every day, which is the max amount of players.

Oh wait... that was about 3-4 months ago

TheChickensGod

I quit, ish, like more unactive, for grades, sports and what else to do on OPblocks? I'm maxed prestige and done. We are waiting for a new update and playing other servers tbh.

Ouj

Theres 2 people on lmao there will never be an update, they'll either merge with another server or shut down then re launch in 6 months,

Jerreinemy

Lol i ain't going to come back when they relice the update if they reset the server. I'll just file a lawsute against (trkey) and get all my money back...

X

xMc

Theres 2 people on lmao there will never be an update, they'll either merge with another server or shut down then re launch in 6 months,
I can promise you that wont be the case :) People who are loyal understand that we wont do that since that is a mistake we have made in the past. We wont make the same mistake

soyup

Why tf are you still here lmao you know you're the most hated person on this server right?

Status
Not open for further replies.