Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Dans intro (Thnks_Fr_Dn)

Hello community, I'm Dan, i've been a member of this amazing community (especially the skyblock one) for a couple months and what a couple months its been. If you play SkyBlock you've probably seen me around.

I'm 18 years old and due to Coronavirus, i've now finished college about 3/4 months early, which means, you guessed it, more time for OpBlocks! I live in a small village just outside of Manchester in the UK just on the edge of the peak district which is amazing for my hobbies.
I don't have many hobbies but those that i do have i'm very passionate for. I love Hiking and cycling the most and love to do a bit of kayaking and canoeing here and there when i can. i also love listening to music! Anything from sort of indie/alternative to Punk or even a bit of metalcore. (any suggestions for smaller bands please comment as i love to find and support upcoming artists, currently listening to Chief State as i write this) Love going to gigs as well. (love working as well because that means i get money, but then again, who doesn't like money)
Apart from that i really have no clue what to write about here so if you enjoy please leave a like and a comment about whatever you like.

Hello community, I'm Dan, i've been a member of this amazing community (especially the skyblock one) for a couple months and what a couple months its been. If you play SkyBlock you've probably seen me around.

I'm 18 years old and due to Coronavirus, i've now finished college about 3/4 months early, which means, you guessed it, more time for OpBlocks! I live in a small village just outside of Manchester in the UK just on the edge of the peak district which is amazing for my hobbies.
I don't have many hobbies but those that i do have i'm very passionate for. I love Hiking and cycling the most and love to do a bit of kayaking and canoeing here and there when i can. i also love listening to music! Anything from sort of indie/alternative to Punk or even a bit of metalcore. (any suggestions for smaller bands please comment as i love to find and support upcoming artists, currently listening to Chief State as i write this) Love going to gigs as well. (love working as well because that means i get money, but then again, who doesn't like money)
Apart from that i really have no clue what to write about here so if you enjoy please leave a like and a comment about whatever you like.
Welcome to the forums dan! You will have a great time here