Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Cyaa o/

Lynnie

The tittle already pretty much reveals it, I'm quitting! For some this didn't came unexpected. Yea why am I even putting in effort in this gosh. lmao. It was fun playing here and getting to know new people, but it's time for me to leave and look for other things.

merighthere

Dedicated Member
The tittle already pretty much reveals it, I'm quitting! For some this didn't came unexpected. Yea why am I even putting in effort in this gosh. lmao. It was fun playing here and getting to know new people, but it's time for me to leave and look for other things.
when you find something else make sure to tell me, and ciaooooo **even though i know we'll stay in contact**

xMc

Wonder why and where you went ;) I'll see you on sc and other servers x3

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Cya
Stay in touch through Skype <3