PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Config's Introduction

Config

Hello Community,

About me
I'm Configurates also known as Adam but, People call me Config. I'm a TAFE student doing a Diploma in networking and security. I've got only this term left till completing my diploma.

What I wanna do for long term goal?
I'm studying a Diploma of Networking and aiming to archive as a long term goal worker in I.T Security.
I've completed a Certificate III in Information Digital Technology Media. I'm trying to go to events that is involved in I.T security and try breaching firewalls and find exploitation in websites/servers to improve the internet industry in general.

MC Experience?
I've been playing MC for roughly 5-6 years so, after the beta pretty much. I've managed/staffed on a few big servers like Mineplex/Frosty/Vapor/Viper and in that time, I had great fun. Other then all this, Kinda like to keep it small.

Thanks for reading & hope to talk with you all soon,

- Configurates / Adam

timeflies

Infamous Member
Hey, Adam ! Welcome to OPBlocks, those are some nice goals of yours. Hope to see you on the server in the near future of v5. c: You seem to know a lot about staffing and Minecraft in general and seem like a very nice talkative person. If you have any questions feel free to message staff on the forums as we're here to help, other than that, enjoy your stay !

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
Hey Adam !

Welcome! It's nice to see some new faces around :)
Pretty cool that you're into networking and technology by the way.
I just finished a one week course in networking and it was great fun!

Anyways, If you ever need anything just let staff know! See you around : )

Config

Hey, Adam ! Welcome to OPBlocks, those are some nice goals of yours. Hope to see you on the server in the near future of v5. c: You seem to know a lot about staffing and Minecraft in general and seem like a very nice talkative person. If you have any questions feel free to message staff on the forums as we're here to help, other than that, enjoy your stay !
Hey Adam !

Welcome! It's nice to see some new faces around :)
Pretty cool that you're into networking and technology by the way.
I just finished a one week course in networking and it was great fun!

Anyways, If you ever need anything just let staff know! See you around : )
Enjoy the stay. hopefully, things will change and the community will change for the better!
Thanks all. I'll sure have to talk with you guys on V5 since, Sounds like it's gonna be fun. also, My messages on the side is broken. Done over 3-4 messages and displays as "0".

p.s. Sad to see mochi resign :(.

thanks again.

Last edited:

xMc

Thanks all. I'll sure have to talk with you guys on V5 since, Sounds like it's gonna be fun. also, My messages on the side is broken. Done over 3-4 messages and displays as "0".

p.s. Sad to see mochi resign :(.

thanks again.
Messages on introductions don't class as posts >.<

CookieYT

Hello Community,

About me
I'm Configurates also known as Adam but, People call me Config. I'm a TAFE student doing a Diploma in networking and security. I've got only this term left till completing my diploma.

What I wanna do for long term goal?
I'm studying a Diploma of Networking and aiming to archive as a long term goal worker in I.T Security.
I've completed a Certificate III in Information Digital Technology Media. I'm trying to go to events that is involved in I.T security and try breaching firewalls and find exploitation in websites/servers to improve the internet industry in general.

MC Experience?
I've been playing MC for roughly 5-6 years so, after the beta pretty much. I've managed/staffed on a few big servers like Mineplex/Frosty/Vapor/Viper and in that time, I had great fun. Other then all this, Kinda like to keep it small.

Thanks for reading & hope to talk with you all soon,

- Configurates / Adam
reminds me of remnes or whatever his name is