PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement Candy Build Competition

Fugitive

big cat manager
Hey everyone!

I am very glad to be announcing that OPBlocks will be hosting a brand new build competition!

This competition will run from right now until 4PM EST on Friday, May 1st.

The way this event will run is quite simple. Across both Lollipop and Caramel, anybody can build on their plot relating to the given theme: Candy! In addition to the general theme of Candy, you must also enter within a certain size category. We will be having both Large and Small categories in which you can enter. You’re allowed to create a build for both if you want!

Here's an overview of everything:
  • The competition runs from now until 4PM EST on May 1st
  • All builds should be relating to the Candy theme
  • You can enter as many times as you want per category (as long as they are different builds)
  • If entering for the Large category, your build must have maximum dimensions of 40x40x40 blocks
  • If entering for the Small category, your build must have maximum dimensions of 20x20x20 blocks
Prizes
For this competition, we have something very nice planned for the winner in each category in each realm.
The best builds for the Large and Small categories across both realms will gain their build pasted into pvp! As well as this - there are prizes below!

1st - 1x Servant Key + Builder Tag
2nd -
2x Jumbo Keys + Builder Tag
3rd -
1 Jumbo Key + Builder Tag

But Fug, how do I enter???

You can visit this link to enter (click "this")! Make sure to include your IGN, a screenshot of the build and what plot it is at!

So what're you waiting for??? Get building on those plots of yours!

I finished my build but i might make another later, my build is at my plot, ign is KcKs11_Ideal
go check it out if you want, its a cookie hill with some candy canes ig

It's a cookie, its easy to duplicate, simple enough that its easy to notice, small enough that it goes well with the space provided if I win, blends in with the other decor, and if you don't like it then just say so, idc if u dont like it, cuz I like it becuz it goes with the already apparent theme of the pvp area. Besides I plan on expanding something else to it eventually.

Fugitive

big cat manager
With the build competiton closed and upon consultation with the build team, we have determined the winners!

For Large Builds
1st Place: Jerreinemy - /plot tp 3;-60 - Thundercloud Candy - Lollipop
2nd Place: kikkula - /plot v kikkula 2 - Candy Animals - Lollipop
3rd Place: Giasca2701 - /plot v Giasca2701 3 - Gumball Machine - Caramel

For Small Builds
1st Place: IamSean_ - /plot v IamSean_ 5 - Candy Island - Lollipop
2nd Place: ChaosStorm21 - /plot v ChaosStorm21 2 - Gingerbread House - Caramel

3rd Place: Fruitman500t - /plot tp 15;4 - Sour Patch Kid - Caramel

The italicized builds have been pasted into PvP on their respective servers. Keys and titles will be given out right now!

With the build competiton closed and upon consultation with the build team, we have determined the winners!

For Large Builds
1st Place: Jerreinemy - /plot tp 3;-60 - Thundercloud Candy - Lollipop
2nd Place: kikkula - /plot v kikkula 2 - Candy Animals - Lollipop
3rd Place: Giasca2701 - /plot v Giasca2701 3 - Gumball Machine - Caramel

For Small Builds
1st Place: IamSean_ - /plot v IamSean_ 5 - Candy Island - Lollipop
2nd Place: ChaosStorm21 - /plot v ChaosStorm21 2 - Gingerbread House - Caramel

3rd Place: Fruitman500t - /plot tp 15;4 - Sour Patch Kid - Caramel

The italicized builds have been pasted into PvP on their respective servers. Keys and titles will be given out right now!
GG all!