THIS IS NOT A DRILL I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL
FIVE STAFF MEMBERS WERE ON THE FORUMS AT THE SAME TIME
THIS COULD ONLY MEAN THEY ARE HERE TO TAKE OVER AND STEAL ALL OUR POSESSIONS
WE WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS AND WILL FIGHT BACK
SEND IN ALL THE TROOPS REPEAT SEND IN ALL THE TROOPS
THIS IS MY FINAL MESSAGE BEFORE I GO INTO BATTLE
IF I DONT MAKE IT OUT ALIVE ACTIVATE THE STAFF NEUTRALIZER BOMB OUR FINAL HOPE

far9448

Player has been punished. Thanks for the report.
Locked and Accepted.

Wait wrong.

Player has received items.
Locked and Resolved.

Nope oof.
Ugh

Thanks for your application! Welcome to the staff team. Spam @JustACookie with your questions.
Application Accepted.

OOPS
ugh... what is this.

Moved to off topic to prevent post farming.

.-.

Suggestion accepted. We now have 101% more memes.

ok i give up.

BaconGif

Dude thanks I've actually been working on my annoyance. It really helps in certain situations, for example if someone is bothering. You can just be annoying to them and they will eventually leave you alone. Even the teachers will rarely ever pick you to answer a question as they don't want a stupid answer. Also if you really don't want to have friends just be annoying and people avoid you. So thanks for noticing as I was starting to think I lost my touch but now I know I still do. So have a great day!

Dude thanks I've actually been working on my annoyance. It really helps in certain situations, for example if someone is bothering. You can just be annoying to them and they will eventually leave you alone. Even the teachers will rarely ever pick you to answer a question as they don't want a stupid answer. Also if you really don't want to have friends just be annoying and people avoid you. So thanks for noticing as I was starting to think I lost my touch but now I know I still do. So have a great day!
thx for writing a college letter