PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Bye...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzInfernal

A close friend of mine has reported this server for not being EULA-compliant.
He also has reported OPEmpire for the same reason.
Unless Alex (trkey) makes some changes on this server, we will be receiving a full-network blacklist.
I will not disclose the name of this person, as I believe hate will be directed to this person.

Another thing is that I will be leaving this server for an alternate reason.
I will not have any time for this server at all, so I am requesting that my staff application is denied.
The reason that I won't have any time on here is that I am starting my first day of High-School on Tuesday. I will be attending all Honor's classes and an Advanced Placement class.

Ngb9

Unless Alex (trkey) makes some changes on this server, we will be receiving a full-network blacklist.
I will not disclose the name of this person, as I believe hate will be directed to this person.

I will not have any time for this server at all, so I am requesting that my staff application is denied.
The reason that I won't have any time on here is that I am starting my first day of High-School on Tuesday. I will be attending all Honor's classes and an Advanced Placement class.
I mean they will probably contact him and give him time to change it.

xAlphaCat

WHYYYYYYYY WHY IN THE WORLD, this kid, really. Tjoejdfjsoriisosidjd ACK why. Thats kinda rude. Welp RIP all my perms

But hey, there's SquidHQ launcher for a reason.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you change your report, that'll be the end of it . I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will take you.....

Good Luck...

Darkdan

im starting highschool same day, good luck

Owl

Dedicated Member
I honestly don't know why anyone would report a server for now being EULA compliant. All you're doing is ruining a good server, what do you think you'll get if you report a server? You think Mojang is going to give you 1 million dollars for "good behavior" and ruining a server?
the thing is opb is not a GOOD server anymore. oh sorry prime v2

Status
Not open for further replies.