Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Build My Plot Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

finnoybu

U are repeating the obvious and what has been said which is post farming

But I am hundred percent sure that @WhyShouldIEver didnt meant it cause he is a nice guy and it is an honest mistake anyone could make
I'm just saying that ur post was essentially "I'd do it, but I'm banned. Besides, you're asking too little" and Why's post was essentially, "I'd do it, but you're asking too little". That's not really repeating your post - it's a direct reponse to the op.

WhyShouldIEver

U are repeating the obvious and what has been said which is post farming

But I am hundred percent sure that @WhyShouldIEver didnt meant it cause he is a nice guy and it is an honest mistake anyone could make
Thanks man. Also I don't believe I was post farming because I stated a different number than @MLGKillerPro , because of this I was not 'post farming'. I was just stating a financial crisis that needed to be fixed in this situation.

Oh by the way, don't think I have anything against you MLG, because I don't, I just said a different more reasonable number. Your pretty cool actually ;)

EDIT: Also if I even was post farming, I would have been warned. This edit is for @Speed__xD

Teroxi_

Hey thank you to everyone for all the feed back ill private message who i want to build my plot, you will be paid 350mil in total.

Status
Not open for further replies.