PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Build My Plot Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teroxi_

I would much appreciate if you provide a legit comment to help me, and suggest not commenting a non effective/helpful comment. Ty

FaZe_Shrek

Why dont you just build it yourself? People are going to grief your plot no one is really gunna help. but hey what do I know! No but for real hope you get someone that wont grief it. <3

Rizuri

Infamous Member
You know I love building, especially plots and I would help you but I am banned for the next 4 day so srryz
Plus Bruh 7.5mil ain't nothin maybe 500mil for a medium sized build xD

WhyShouldIEver

I would do it but 7.5 is honestly nothing. I make around 1mil at muncher mine per inventory, and I get a full inventory in 3 seconds. Try to up the price to like 400mil. That would be perfect and I guarantee the greatest builders would totally build for you.

Owl

Dedicated Member
I would do it but 7.5 is honestly nothing. I make around 1mil at muncher mine per inventory, and I get a full inventory in 3 seconds. Try to up the price to like 400mil. That would be perfect and I guarantee the greatest builders would totally build for you.
Wow! Thanks for stating what everyone else has said post farmer.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Catsles/houses/mansions or just nature builds just name it and I will try
Message me on forums direct dont post on this thread

finnoybu

I said what he said so yeah
He just repeated what I said
Nah. If I ask the community, "who likes dogs?", and 5 people all reply, "me", that ain't post boosting. That's individual response.

The only duplicate of what u sed was about 7.5m not being enough. The rest is personal response.

In any case, sorry @WhyShouldIEver - didnt realize u were a 'he'. Shoulda checked. XD

Rizuri

Infamous Member
If I asked is you wanted to buy a pick axe for 10 bucks
And then people said that it was too expensive
And after that u also say it is too expensive
You are post farming

Rizuri

Infamous Member
U are repeating the obvious and what has been said which is post farming

But I am hundred percent sure that @WhyShouldIEver didnt meant it cause he is a nice guy and it is an honest mistake anyone could make

Status
Not open for further replies.