PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Bazer For Mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetterThenU

Bazer is the most active staff on the server and does his job properly. He sacrificed his fun too help out the server. I watch him just duel for 1-2 hours and constantly watching chat. Even after doing all this work he can't even ban hackers. All he can do is mute so I think BAZER for MOD.

Last edited:

merighthere

Dedicated Member
1) He isn't even close to the most active staff member... Just look at someone like Cowie...
2) He might watch chat correctly, but he has multiple punishments that were incorrect. And in my opinion, if you can't even handle the punishments you need to do your job as a helper, you shouldn't get a promotion... I mean for Christs sake...
3) He has nowhere close to given his fun to help the server, he still has more than enough time of messing around, and doing whatever.
4) 1-2 Hours of dueling and watching chat isn't insanely much, and get's done by nearly all active players on OPB...

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
I dont think he should be promoted for the following reasons:

1. he muted me (lol jk)

2. he constantly announces warning/muting a player to embarrass them

3. he does not know what a hacker looks like in the slightest.

BazerKing

Very thoughtful of you! But unfortunately, I have only been a staff member for a bit so this has a low chance to be true.

2. he constantly announces warning/muting a player to embarrass them
if someone tries to communicate to a person that is muted, I notify them. It is not typically embarrassing, and I don't do it repetitively. Only if that scenario happens I will try to notify the player.

but he has multiple punishments that were incorrect.
As said in my staff application I have a lack of experience as a staff member, so I am trying to get along with the punishment system. But thanks for pointing that out.

Mutah

Dedicated Member
I watch him just duel for 1-2 hours and constantly watching chat.
its summer time every NA player has basically the next 3 months off we all have like 10+ Hours to do what ever we want. If you don't have th next 3 months off..... haha too bad

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Bazer is the most active staff on the server and does his job properly. He sacrificed his fun too help out the server. I watch him just duel for 1-2 hours and constantly watching chat. Even after doing all this work he can't even ban hackers. All he can do is mute so I think BAZER for MOD.
Just so you know, making threads like this don't affect the chances of Bazer get promoted or change what higher up staff think of Bazer, or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.