Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

accident therapy real is in global

badwoof

This is a welcoming space for anyone to come and vent to me I will try to always read your message and reply to you as soon as I possibly can.

BazerKing

i have depression. i killed my dad, my mom and my sister. I am planning to nuke the united states, what do i do?

LightSome

Infamous Member
i have depression. i killed my dad, my mom and my sister. I am planning to nuke the united states, what do i do?
Okay first overall. Get rid of the weapon, put it in Hydrofluoric acid. Then pick it up with gloves. Bury it in the back garden or throw it in the top of the toilet(where water is collected/stored to flush) then call the police. Say you think there's someone in the house and that they killed your family.
Later once the police leave (in a month) move the knife to a river/lake. Next don't tell anyone. Good luck k

camcard

Okay first overall. Get rid of the weapon, put it in Hydrofluoric acid. Then pick it up with gloves. Bury it in the back garden or throw it in the top of the toilet(where water is collected/stored to flush) then call the police. Say you think there's someone in the house and that they killed your family.
Later once the police leave (in a month) move the knife to a river/lake. Next don't tell anyone. Good luck k
i might do that soon and this guide helped me thx