Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

About my app :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
I have something I really need to get off my chest, I feel absolutely awful about this...

I'm just going to straight-up say it. I was selfish. I was an idiot. I lied in my app, and probably ruined my chances of ever getting staff again. But thats okay because now I know how bad of a staff member I would've been.

The main reason I applied is because I'm lonely. Yes. I know how dumb that sounds. I used to have so many friends on the staff team that I basically just stopped talking to when I resigned. They were basically my only friends and ever since I resigned I have no one.

I just want to apologize to everyone for being so selfish and trying to get staff back just so I could talk to my old friends again. I'm so sorry, and I realize how dumb this was.

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
you’re lonely, ok? you didn’t say “i’m not lonely” on your staff app so like tf is the big deal
The big deal is I said the main reason i want to be staff is because I love being able to help people, while that is true, it's not the main reason, the main reason is, well, what this thread says

Last edited:
M8 i quit the server but.. i didn't quit forums and as now i am reading your thread i feel bad, also if you need someone to talk too or hang out with on the interne play some fortnite with me XDDDD i am here m8 x)

Also people on the thread like far and goddessics show some respect to piggeh cause he is going through something that you clearly do not understand cause of the stupid questions you are giving, no offense ;/ just being honest.

Also you can't just ''Let something go'' like it never happened it's just stupid to say that imo :p

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Ok I just want to clear something else up. Earlier on in the thread, I said I didn't care about helping people or being staff. That was a lie too. Everything in my app that I said was true, I just didn't say EVERYTHING. At that time I felt really bad, and was beating myself up over it, making it seem like it was much worse than it really was. So I might reapply in a few months, who knows, but for now, just know that I do actually care

Status
Not open for further replies.