Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

2021 OPBlocks Texture Pack Update! (UNOFFICIAL)

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Hello everyone, I was bored, and I thought since the last texture pack update for opblocks was in 2019 and doesn't account for any of the new candies and consists of obsolete textures as well, I decided to go ahead and update the pack for the 2021 version of OPBlocks!

New Textures:
  • Magic Gum
  • Life Savers
  • Sour Patch
  • Gummy Bears
  • Starburst
  • Gobstopper
  • Atomic Warheads
  • Fizz Wizz
  • Jaw Smasherz
  • Jelly Beans
  • Jolly Ranchers (well, not new, but changed filename so that it applies to the correct item)
Here's an example image:
1623379663589.png

Removed Textures:
  • Candy "crops"
  • Candy factories and refineries
  • Old candy that doesn't exist anymore
Sounds neat, right? Well pick yourself up a download at this link right here! (keep in mind this is unofficial and the work of a bored pig so don't expect super high quality lol)

*Also pssst @BasiliskHill if you'd uhh add this file to the OFFICIAL resource pack thread that'd be real neat, thanks :3*

*also if @BasiliskHill doesn't have perms to update that thread anymore, well @BigCDG thats your job*

Last edited:

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Update time! Added tinglerz, jaw smasherz, razzles, fizz wizz, jelly beans, and updated the resolution to 64x so the texture look less like ****.

Updated download link in the thread :D

Last edited:

BasiliskHill

I unfortunately don't have edit perms for the old "official" thread for this... I'd probably change a few things in that thread if I did though, sorta looks gross atm.