PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

★Remne's Introduction★

Remne

Hello Community,

About me
I'm Remne also known as Adam but, call me by what ever suits you.
I'm 19 Years old that is a graduate from high school, and now is enrolled into TAFE. (TAFE is kinda like collage but, different in many ways).

What I wanna do for long term goal?
I'm studying a Diploma of Networking and aiming to archive as a long term goal worker in I.T Security.
I've completed a Certificate III in Information Digital Technology Media. I'm trying to go to events that is involved in I.T security and try breaching firewalls and find exploitation in websites/servers to improve the internet industry in general.

MC Experience?
I've been playing MC for roughly 5-6 years so, after the beta pretty much. I've managed/staffed on a few big servers like Mineplex/Frosty/Vapor/etc and in that time, I had great fun. Other then all this, Kinda like to keep it small.

Thanks for reading & hope to talk with you all soon,

P.S. Looking forward to seeing you all on the server also.

- Remne

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
Welcome my fellow Australian !
I hope I'm correct ex dee

Anyways, hope you enjoy your time here and if you ever need anything just let me know!

timeflies

Infamous Member
5-6 years? That's a lot, hope to see you in V4, you seem like a very polite person. Welcome to the OPB community!

BazerKing

Welcome to the server/forums! I hope you get to know people really fast!
Is it just me or I fell like she/he has potential for being a staff member, on this server.... :3

merighthere

Dedicated Member
Welcome to the server/forums! I hope you get to know people really fast!
Is it just me or I fell like she/he has potential for being a staff member, on this server.... :3
Seems to have potential xD

Other than that, welcome! I've already told you this, but aye, a 2nd time doesn't hurt \_;)_/

Aye! Welcome Remne! Hope you'll stay for quite a while! I'd like to get to know you better :p. Feel free to ask us questions!

Remne