Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

What's your favorite OPB moment?

remember when we used to pvp together 24/7, duck? with adam and everyone else as well
i hardly even knew what prison was so my only memories of opb are pvp, really. but i miss that and i miss everyone who we were truced with. all of those times were good moments c: here's a few to be specific:
  • you (duck) jumping down into pvp naked so many times and i ended up having like 50 duplicates of your head <3
  • when dial had a potato store on zed's plot, $1 for 64 potatoes, and for some reason dial never even knew the chestshop existed so sys and i would go onto zed's plot and spam the sign
  • talking **** with mutes ;0
  • meeting so many dank ass people in general
  • JENSON AND EMECAY WERE THE BEST STAFF EVEREHFBHSBFSD
i have a lot of videos and more screenshots but too lazy to upload ),:

<- Rektov LOLLLOlo

+ banning so many people for no reason (who let him be staff again)
(pretty sure this is the right person, <---- but the legend)

all the killstreak videos were great too, and I still have all the screenshots of every killstreak that was ruined on the last day when Qman and Aim (I think) set up duels for a whole bunch of people ;v)
you savage

My best memory is when i was teaming with like 4 other noobs and all the Sudden @kaia comes and kills me in the 5v1 and Then all the 4 others started calling haxors on kaia lmaoa0a0oaoao

What's your favorite OPBlocks moments?

Mine was where half of the people online, started giving me **** for killing a "Popular" person on OPBlocks with a 400+ kill streak, and had the "OP Set". The other half were like 'GG'. But then boop all of it stops and all of a sudden I'm asked to give there stuff back, I honestly had no idea I had there stuff, but I even had a staff look. We found it, I gave it back but I don't know why since your supposed to keep what you get from people you kill in pvp... ._.
When I riped off Doob00bEight for a 300 pick.