PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Troy's Duel Event!

BiGsLamBoy

Ex Hippo Manager
Hello, Wonderful OPBlockers!

Today I am bringing you my 2nd event that I have hosted on the server!
I am organizing a bracket-style duel event on the skyblock server next Wednesday, the 11th.
When you fill out the google form below you will be entered into the brackets. I will fill out the brackets in order of who fills out the form. When the brackets are released to the public you will duel the person you are matched with. There will be 3 rounds per bracket, and it will be the first to 2 rounds won.

First round will be chosen by Player1
Second round will be chosen by Player2
Third round will be an unarmed duel.

Note: No archer or god duels allowed!

Each player must take a screenshot of every round's winner, and send it to me on discord @BiGsLamBoy#9001.
The top 3 players of the event will receive prizes.

First Place will receive a $25 gift card to the OPBlocks store.
Second Place will receive 3 Fantasy Keys
Third Place will receive 5 Magic Keys

If over 40 people enter the event, a $10 GC will be added to the winner, and keys will go up slightly for 2nd and 3rd.

Remember, you have until Wednesday, the 11th to sign up, and winners will be announced Sunday the 15th.

Good luck to all participating! See you soon.

Last edited:
Hello, Wonderful OPBlockers!

Today I am bringing you my 2nd event that I have hosted on the server!
I am organizing a bracket-style duel event on the skyblock server next Wednesday, the 11th.
When you fill out the google form below you will be entered into the brackets. I will fill out the brackets in order of who fills out the form. When the brackets are released to the public you will duel the person you are matched with. There will be 3 rounds per bracket, and it will be the first to 2 rounds won.

First round will be chosen by Player1
Second round will be chosen by Player2
Third round will be an unarmed duel.

Note: No archer or god duels allowed!

Each player must take a screenshot of every round's winner, and send it to me on discord @BiGsLamBoy#9001.
The top 3 players of the event will receive prizes.

First Place will receive a $25 gift card to the OPBlocks store.
Second Place will receive 3 Fantasy Keys
Third Place will receive 5 Magic Keys

If over 40 people enter the event, a $10 GC will be added to the winner, and keys will go up slightly for 2nd and 3rd.

Remember, you have until Wednesday, the 11th to sign up, and winners will be announced Sunday the 15th.

Good luck to all participating! See you soon.
sounds pog! will there be a kit that all duelists will use? or is it just random