Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

The end, for now

If you haven't already noticed, I am no longer staff. While I will not specify why this has happened or what lead up to it, I want to make this thread because I felt it was important that people know what I'm doing in the future and to also thank some people. I will not be playing OPBlocks nearly as often any more, but I will still be on every once in a while and I will still stick around in the community. I truly care for every single one of you and as much as I hate to have to let it go, it's what's best for me.

Thank you to @Urbanajlucas | Josh and @Fugitive for being an amazing set of managers, and thank you to the rest of the staff team as well. It has been truly an honor to work along side all of you and I will miss it but what has to be done is what has to be done.

Thank you to this amazing community for giving me meaning to my life. I have dumped my heart and soul into helping this community, but now I have to do whats best for myself. I truly care about each and every one of you and want the best for this community. If anyone ever wants someone to talk to or needs someone to talk to, I'm always around on discord. Just shoot me a DM and ill respond as fast as I can. As I said before I won't be online nearly as often but I do want to continue to speak to all of you because I love this community so much. It pains me to leave but I think its what is best for me and for my future at this time. And who knows? Maybe I'll return some day. But for now y'all, its the end. Thank you all for being amazing people.

Signing off for the (maybe) last time,
Destine

Last edited:

Saito

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Thank you for all your dedication towards this community. Hope to see you around and best of luck moving forward <3

You were an amazing member of staff and the community, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours and hope to see you again soon! You are an amazing person, and do the what you think is best for you :D

If you haven't already noticed, I am no longer staff. While I will not specify why this has happened or what lead up to it, I want to make this thread because I felt it was important that people know what I'm doing in the future and to also thank some people. I will not be playing OPBlocks nearly as often any more, but I will still be on every once in a while and I will still stick around in the community. I truly care for every single one of you and as much as I hate to have to let it go, it's what's best for me.

Thank you to @Urbanajlucas | Josh and @Fugitive for being an amazing set of managers, and thank you to the rest of the staff team as well. It has been truly an honor to work along side all of you and I will miss it but what has to be done is what has to be done.

Thank you to this amazing community for giving me meaning to my life. I have dumped my heart and soul into helping this community, but now I have to do whats best for myself. I truly care about each and every one of you and want the best for this community. If anyone ever wants someone to talk to or needs someone to talk to, I'm always around on discord. Just shoot me a DM and ill respond as fast as I can. As I said before I won't be online nearly as often but I do want to continue to speak to all of you because I love this community so much. It pains me to leave but I think its what is best for me and for my future at this time. And who knows? Maybe I'll return some day. But for now y'all, its the end. Thank you all for being amazing people.

Signing off for the (maybe) last time,
Destine
Im pretty new, but from my interactions with u I can tell ur a great person! Gonna miss u

JustP1zza

Hey Destine, Its sad to see you leave but I hope you grow from this. You were an amazing mentor and I could not have asked for more. I'll miss you. You were a great friend! Gonna miss you <3

Gonna miss u fwend but hope for the best for you in the future. But with that aside. I am still going to message you, you can't get rid of me that easy xD.

Gonna miss u fwend but hope for the best for you in the future. But with that aside. I am still going to message you, you can't get rid of me that easy xD.
blocked on discord and snapchat ez
(Jokes)

Hey Destine, Its sad to see you leave but I hope you grow from this. You were an amazing mentor and I could not have asked for more. I'll miss you. You were a great friend! Gonna miss you <3
Once your mentor, always your mentor :>

Im pretty new, but from my interactions with u I can tell ur a great person! Gonna miss u
<3 from what I know of you you're a cool dude, thanks :)

Gon miss u stank boi!
Alex u nerd <3

Gonna miss you destine <3
;-; anna ily ((as a friend)had to make it awkward)

You were an amazing member of staff and the community, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours and hope to see you again soon! You are an amazing person, and do the what you think is best for you :D
You're a good guy RC, I think you are an amazing community member. You should apply for staff some day :>

It's truly sad that you'll leave this lovely community behind. I think that's it strong of you that you can choose what's best for you as a human being. I had a lot of fun playing with you. I'll certainly keep contact with you.

I will see you around!

Love,
Mark
<3