Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

random question by pig #4 (100k MW ET Prize)

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
hi its ya boi back with another question, this time the reward is 100k etokens on milkyway when it comes out. I migth not actually have this by the time the giveaway ends but ill owe ya (by the way i say 100k because i dont know what the eco will be like, assuming 100k is still going to be a lot here. If not, ill bump it up for ya)

Anyways, whats your favorite movie/movie series/tv show?

Mine is probably the Fear Street trilogy Netflix exclusives that recently came out. They're great horror movies, sorta a combo between a slasher/supernatural witchy stuff/and unlike most horror movies, it actually has a really interesting story and well written characters.

hi its ya boi back with another question, this time the reward is 100k etokens on milkyway when it comes out. I migth not actually have this by the time the giveaway ends but ill owe ya (by the way i say 100k because i dont know what the eco will be like, assuming 100k is still going to be a lot here. If not, ill bump it up for ya)

Anyways, whats your favorite movie/movie series/tv show?

Mine is probably the Fear Street trilogy Netflix exclusives that recently came out. They're great horror movies, sorta a combo between a slasher/supernatural witchy stuff/and unlike most horror movies, it actually has a really interesting story and well written characters.
Psych the show and the movies

I have a lot of favorites. My favorites are probably the Marvel series. I love how they are connecting the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) to the comic books. They are branching out into a lot more than just the movies, and I love following the storyline. If I had to choose ONE, I’d probably go with Captain America Winter Soldier.