Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

random question by pig #3 (now with prizes)

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Alright so since opb decided to stop doing QOTW, i decided that the random question by pig series should take over, and to do that, i need to give away rewards to 1 lucky answerer. Since I don't really have the ability to spawn in keys like the admins do, my rewards are obviously not going to be as good, but at least its something. So yeah 1 lucky winner will receive $2.5t on candycorn. Entry ends at 12:00 PM PST Monday morning.

Without further ado, today's question is: What's the weirdest thing you've ever learned about in school? *question comes from @Epic1Online btw, thanks to him for his help*

For me, this actually happened literally 2 days ago. I learned about the guy who "invented" Aspergers syndrome, Hans Asperger, and how he was a nazi who was involved in the killing of thousands of autistic children in germany. Yeah, sucks, don't it? Best part is, I learned about it in "executive functioning class", which is supposed to help us kids with ADHD manage it better and all that good stuff, but nope, instead we learned about how kids like us were murdered in the holocaust. Fun.

Epic1Online

Not weird weird but it's still something that's weird to think about. As objects move faster, the space it perceives contracts. So a light particle moving at the speed of, well light is everywhere at the same time because from the perspective of the particle the universe is contracted to a single point. I think I may have messed up some specifics here but the gist should be about right

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
College core classes are just high school classes you pay for #dropout
ok, i guess that TECHNICALLY answers the question so good job :shrug:
Not weird weird but it's still something that's weird to think about. As objects move faster, the space it perceives contracts. So a light particle moving at the speed of, well light is everywhere at the same time because from the perspective of the particle the universe is contracted to a single point. I think I may have messed up some specifics here but the gist should be about right
1631818889356.png

Alright so since opb decided to stop doing QOTW, i decided that the random question by pig series should take over, and to do that, i need to give away rewards to 1 lucky answerer. Since I don't really have the ability to spawn in keys like the admins do, my rewards are obviously not going to be as good, but at least its something. So yeah 1 lucky winner will receive $2.5t on candycorn. Entry ends at 12:00 PM PST Monday morning.

Without further ado, today's question is: What's the weirdest thing you've ever learned about in school? *question comes from @Epic1Online btw, thanks to him for his help*

For me, this actually happened literally 2 days ago. I learned about the guy who "invented" Aspergers syndrome, Hans Asperger, and how he was a nazi who was involved in the killing of thousands of autistic children in germany. Yeah, sucks, don't it? Best part is, I learned about it in "executive functioning class", which is supposed to help us kids with ADHD manage it better and all that good stuff, but nope, instead we learned about how kids like us were murdered in the holocaust. Fun.
Since you said "in school" I'll tell you about something my friend told me once.
The simulation theory
We are living in a simulation and you can't prove otherwise.

P

Praydan

I don't remember exactly how my teacher explained this so I'm gonna try my best:
If life review (aka seeing your entire life when you die) is true, it means that at some point, you will see yourself on your death bed and the moment where you start remembering your whole life. Aka it's an infinite loop, so you could be remembering your whole life right now and not know about it. He also made shortcuts about how that would prove that einstein theory that say time is physical.
That went really dark

xFlied

Dedicated Member
Tycho Brahe, a 16th century astronomer, threw a lot of parties. Unfortunately, at one of them, his pet moose got drunk, fell down the stairs and died. Brahe himself died not too long after because he held in his piss for 11 days.

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Tycho Brahe, a 16th century astronomer, threw a lot of parties. Unfortunately, at one of them, his pet moose got drunk, fell down the stairs and died. Brahe himself died not too long after because he held in his piss for 11 days.
ok the giveaway is over but im tempted to say screw that and say you win