Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

random question by pig #2

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
hello i am pig

last time i asked you about your favorite games

this time I'd like to know about your favorite music! Whats your favorite: Genre, Band/Artist, Album, Song?

For me its: Metal, sometimes rock, favorite band is Carcass, my favorite album is Swansong by them, and my favorite song atm is probably Slaughtering the Guardian Monsters by Oxygen Destroyer, another awesome band :D

Genre's a flipup between EDM, rock, and pop punk.

All time favourite artist/band is between either Linkin Park and Blink 182, but right now I'm really into Chvrches.

Album is defo One More Light, by Linkin Park.

Song? I have way too many to decide from, literally anything in my playlist I love.

(tho if you made me pick, I Really Want To Stay At Your House by Rosa Walton, it's a song from Cyberpunk lmao)

Epic1Online

I honestly don't have a favourite genre, I like most types of music. It's easier to say what I don't like so that would be heavy metal (or any "screamer" music), edm (specifically songs that are only electronic/synth and no other sounds), and like trance/psychedelic things.

My favourite artist would be Childish Gambino, I'll listen to anything he puts out and love it instantly.

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
heavy metal (or any "screamer" music)
im sorry we cant be friends anymore
also not all metal has that kind of vocals lol, theres plenty that have normal ass singing vocals if thats what youre into
thrash, doom, and power metal are 3 subgenres that *usually* dont include "screamer vocals", although all 3 are usually more about the actual music itself like guitar/drums than the vocals

im now determined to change your mind so allow me to link a few songs

Paranoid - Black Sabbath
Cover of Paranoid - Avenged Sevenfold
Iron Man - Black Sabbath
Master of Puppets - Metallica
Battery - Metallica

And as a bonus, I'll throw in this cover of "Diggy Diggy Hole" by a metal band

Last edited:

Epic1Online

im sorry we cant be friends anymore
also not all metal has that kind of vocals lol, theres plenty that have normal ass singing vocals if thats what youre into
thrash, doom, and power metal are 3 subgenres that *usually* dont include "screamer vocals", although all 3 are usually more about the actual music itself like guitar/drums than the vocals

im now determined to change your mind so allow me to link a few songs

Paranoid - Black Sabbath
Cover of Paranoid - Avenged Sevenfold
Iron Man - Black Sabbath
Master of Puppets - Metallica
Battery - Metallica

And as a bonus, I'll throw in this cover of "Diggy Diggy Hole" by a metal band
Are Black Sabbath and Metallica considered heavy metal? I kinda assumed that they were just metal/rock from their sound. Actually googling it I don't think "metal" on its own is a genre lmao, I guess I like mainstream heavy metal too (somewhat, I don't totally like a lot of mainstream metal but some of the songs are nice)

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Are Black Sabbath and Metallica considered heavy metal? I kinda assumed that they were just metal/rock from their sound. Actually googling it I don't think "metal" on its own is a genre lmao, I guess I like mainstream heavy metal too (somewhat, I don't totally like a lot of mainstream metal but some of the songs are nice)
well, when a lot of people say "heavy metal", what they mean is "metal" because they don't know that heavy metal is actually a subgenre of metal, which is actually also a subgenre of rock. so props to you for actually knowing that lmao

so basically what im saying is Music > Rock > Metal > Heavy Metal and other metal subgenres