Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Quitting Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never enjoyed the craft because I played it for way to long and I learned that only to play a game until you've mastered it. The point in games is to have an ending but minecraft was endless which caused me to become addicted. Now that I've put some variety into my perspective it made me realize there is more fun than just blocks. I've been playing other games and focusing on High School. This is the last video (minecraft) you'll see from me. I was going to make this longer but I don't have as much time. Enjoy the clips.

Song: Flack up some commas by Future (was going to use mexican music but song was way too lit.)
Pack: The guy released it on twitter when he hit 1k followers. Its a popular pack now. You should know this.
@xvc @puck @Dh ;) @Mochi @Chrissehh @CowOfSteel @CryWorthy @CruyZi @DdubsRulez2 @angyma @gwq @34D @xFlied @Mutah

merighthere

Dedicated Member
Assassin's Creed Black Flag
Borderlands 2
A Story about my uncle
Warframe
Planning on buying Titanfall 2
boi whats your name on warframe, and what MR are you? And good luck ;c.. *I'm gonna find a way to get your Discord someday, istg!*

Last edited:

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
"mc is dying" when hypixel doesn't averages 60k players a day you can say it's dying

Rizuri

Infamous Member
I never enjoyed the craft because I played it for way to long and I learned that only to play a game until you've mastered it. The point in games is to have an ending but minecraft was endless which caused me to become addicted. Now that I've put some variety into my perspective it made me realize there is more fun than just blocks. I've been playing other games and focusing on High School. This is the last video (minecraft) you'll see from me. I was going to make this longer but I don't have as much time. Enjoy the clips.

Song: Flack up some commas by Future (was going to use mexican music but song was way too lit.)
Pack: The guy released it on twitter when he hit 1k followers. Its a popular pack now. You should know this.
@xvc @puck @Dh ;) @Mochi @Chrissehh @CowOfSteel @CryWorthy @CruyZi @DdubsRulez2 @angyma @gwq @34D @xFlied @Mutah
Cya bb
Hope u do well in school

BazerKing

Bye bye );
Planning on buying Titanfall 2

Titanfall 2 is a great game, would recommend it xd

gl dude with school, stay on forumstho dudeeee
I'll still be here :)
Bye bye );

Titanfall 2 is a great game, would recommend it xd
Just realized, I need a better processor to run it lul.
boi whats your name on warframe, and what MR are you? And good luck ;c.. *I'm gonna find a way to get your Discord someday, istg!*
I just did the beginning. I need to complete missions. I also forgot my name, too lazy to check lul

Status
Not open for further replies.