PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

just realized how bad this server is

Status
Not open for further replies.
this little server has the most utterly stupid rules
i was just banned for having a mod that shows other players hearts, like lol wut
BOI DROPPING SOUP?? DROPPING SOUP IS A BANNABLE THING????
and oh my god the staff on this server are the most utterly stupid kids ive ever seen (mostly cookie)
if literally every other server in existence allows dropping soup, than why is it bannable here?
one of the reasons the popular servers are doing good is because they dont let 12 year olds claiming to be 14 staff (COOKIE)

ik showing hearts is debatable, but hey, guess what, I didn't read the rules. y no warning? just an instant perm ban. If this server expects every player to read the rules than they're just a bunch of idiots (o wate lol they already arrreeee)

P.S. Cookie is a little bich fight me

Mutah

Dedicated Member
i was just banned for having a mod that shows other players hearts, like lol wut
and oh my god the staff on this server are the most utterly stupid kids ive ever seen (mostly cookie)
if literally every other server in existence allows dropping soup, than why is it bannable here?
one of the reasons the popular servers are doing good is because they dont let 12 year olds claiming to be 14 staff (COOKIE)

ik showing hearts is debatable, but hey, guess what, I didn't read the rules. y no warning? just an instant perm ban. If this server expects every player to read the rules than they're just a bunch of idiots (o wate lol they already arrreeee)
how much soup did u acually drop? because a lot of soup dropping causes the server to lag

camcard

I agree cookie is a piece of sht

SmolTinyBean

The staff of this server doesn’t expect everyone to read all the rules, but they expect for them to know the ground rule in clouding you.

Cookies is just doing his job idk why you guys hate him so much.

Last edited:

Mutah

Dedicated Member
I agree cookie is a piece of sht
ur just mad cos u got banned for the same thing u knew was bannable cos its was a huge thing in v4

and technically everyone in the world has a bias so cant really blame people for that(ex saying i hate @P0SIN3D cos he dumb af. well if he broke the rules since i hate him more i feel like giving him a bigger mute/ban bc i dont like him) cant blame people for having a bias everyone has them

now i dont have anything against cookie or anything so dont yell at me for that

LuckyCommander

wow ive been gone for like 3 weeks and suddenly people have a burning hatred for cookie. it's his job to enforce the rules on the server and punish those who don't. no need to be all butthurt because you broke rules and got punished for it. bye

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
@camcard101 I may have this wrong but pretty sure you just made a forums alt and then replied to your own alts post

You can't argue about not knowing the rules, considering you were already banned for a day because you dropped soup.

Also, I'm going to kindly ask you to just lay off cookie. He was doing his job and the punishment given was correct.
Any further toxicity may lead to a forum ban, so I suggest you stop while you can.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.