Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Hey there

BasiliskHill

Some of you might know me from v1 as "that mini mod" or "that annoying guy that told me off". I'm Elvenrider(Hunter) a 12 year old that really only wants to help as much as possible, thiugh probably takes it a bit too far at times. I was there when there was the duplication glitch, sitting with /v on (thanks Aimx[Amy]) just watching the crates. I'm here to lend a hand if required or just be a friend, you might see me bouncing from either of the servers from time to time.

~Glad to be back, Elvenrider

FaZe_Shrek

Some of you might know me from v1 as "that mini mod" or "that annoying guy that told me off". I'm Elvenrider(Hunter) a 12 year old that really only wants to help as much as possible, thiugh probably takes it a bit too far at times. I was there when there was the duplication glitch, sitting with /v on (thanks Aimx[Amy]) just watching the crates. I'm here to lend a hand if required or just be a friend, you might see me bouncing from either of the servers from time to time.

Ello Elvenrider! I hope you enjoy your stay at OpBlocks! If you need any help with anything feel free to ask me or any of the staff.

timeflies

Infamous Member

Welcome ElvenRider, hope you enjoy your stay there is a lot more to come to OpBlocks in the future and hope you're here to stay. OpBlocks is a small growing community growing every day with more and more players and more and more fun! Enjoy your stay feel free to always contact me or staff if you need any sort of help because we are here to make your experience the best it can be. :)