Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Fast Internet, Good Ping, People can still hit me from so far away.

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
I don't know why exactly I'm posting this on the OPBlocks forums, this is a problem on every server I play on. I only have forums accounts on 2 servers and I already posted this thread on the other, and I need as much help as possible, I'm literally desperate.
Basically, I have literally the best possible internet in my area. I can't upgrade. There's nothing better. I get decent ping, about 70-100 ms. I live in California so that's pretty good. I feel like I shouldn't still be lagging.

But every time I try to pvp someone on any server, they can hit me from 5-6 blocks away and I can't hit them unless they're literally right in my face. I know what you're thinking, they're just hacking. I don't think every single player in the world has reach, do you? The game is becoming unplayable at this point, I can never win any games of anything because I literally can't hit people.

ANY HELP AT ALL WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Luigi

If you aren't connected via ethernet, you should. Check your ms, you should be around 70-90 if you live in California and the hosts are in Canada or on East Coast

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
I don't know why exactly I'm posting this on the OPBlocks forums, this is a problem on every server I play on. I only have forums accounts on 2 servers and I already posted this thread on the other, and I need as much help as possible, I'm literally desperate.
Basically, I have literally the best possible internet in my area. I can't upgrade. There's nothing better. I get decent ping, about 70-100 ms. I live in California so that's pretty good. I feel like I shouldn't still be lagging.

But every time I try to pvp someone on any server, they can hit me from 5-6 blocks away and I can't hit them unless they're literally right in my face. I know what you're thinking, they're just hacking. I don't think every single player in the world has reach, do you? The game is becoming unplayable at this point, I can never win any games of anything because I literally can't hit people.

Can’t help you on this one, I have horrible internet and can’t hit anyone lmao

Definitely sounds like a problem with the "I can't hit them unless they're literally right in my face." Could just be ping. On another Amazing-managed server I was getting 6 blocked by a guy, and I was only at 50 ping: 1:02 for example
Can't find his end of the video atm, but on his screen he was 3 blocking me, but then again he claimed to have 15 ping so

Mutah

Dedicated Member
that pretty bad for someone in cali lots of servers gets hosted there. also thats weird af i get like 30 ping here.

also dont try to get better at pvp in opblocks its shi* lol
go to a pvp server were littally all you do is 1v1s and/or kit maps dont practice on hypickle lagplex or any server that focuses on minigames. i highly suggest arcane, velt or mineman. to practice

if u dont know how to rod learn that by going into single placer grab the mofo wood sword and rod make some iron golems and rod the hell out them.

things to learn if u havnt
-rod
-w tap
-a & s tap
-keybinding to make switching faster

tips
-start fighting off with people that might not be as good learn how to fight them well and move up levels until u think ur good enough
-use a mouse not a track pad
-get an og name cos it really helps with pvp ;)
-dont use bluetooth keyboard & mice it delays ur hits slightly and could mess up stuff
-idk if this might help but when u want to pvp and arent using ur phone or other things that use wifi turn them off it makes ur wifis broadband bigger and might give u better ping
-gamemodes to try are gapple and pot pvp. its hard to quick drop in those gamemodes so you can last longer and get more practice.
I can never win any games of anything because I literally can't hit people.
if u want ill carry u
in fortnite and mc

pce

also just a questions u can pm about this but where to u like to play on? like pvp and play games?

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Definitely sounds like a problem with the "I can't hit them unless they're literally right in my face." Could just be ping. On another Amazing-managed server I was getting 6 blocked by a guy, and I was only at 50 ping: 1:02 for example
Can't find his end of the video atm, but on his screen he was 3 blocking me, but then again he claimed to have 15 ping so
Lmfao literally an exact copy of the end koth we have