Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Ed Sheeran - Shape of You (Sosa Remix)

Mutah

Dedicated Member
oi my friend use this for the rap album he wants to write. Im helping him edit and stuff but he wrote all the lines and we're 17/20 songs done on our album. I don't expect it to be good or anything I'm just doing it for fun
You're probably thinking it is free and easy to use, it isn't free and is extremely hard to use. So, no sorry!
there is a demo version
http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html

Sosa

lol Do I care? I'll always give something a go!
No hate, but this begins to sound like some techno Cookies...
:p

oi my friend use this for the rap album he wants to write. Im helping him edit and stuff but he wrote all the lines and we're 17/20 songs done on our album. I don't expect it to be good or anything I'm just doing it for fun
Nice!

WhyShouldIEver

So I'm going to be honest and hopefully these tips will help you improve on your remixing! You're really good so far, but I just have a few recommendations!
  • I felt like there was a bit to much going on, maybe a bit less on the effects and stuff. Also, maybe have the start like build up because I wasn't really expecting just "....(nothing)....DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN SHAPE OF YOU" lol.
  • Secondly, when you're finding remixes to remix again, make sure they are pretty good lol. When Ed was singing, it sounded off tune. Not many people would realize this because some people have musical ears (not a technically term btw) and can hear that slight off key note. It really put off the rest of your good remixing.
Overall, good job! Hopefully you use these tips accordingly instead of dissing them and getting triggered like 90% of the people on Prime. Well done!