PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

B you got me cheesed

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i love post farming
What? did your mom not give you enough beef? So you resorted to a block game forums post for it? You honestly are a joke. And this whole thing about farming posts.... look kid im the last guy that's ever gonna try to apply for being a staff member on this "kid friendly server" and id rather not waste my time on "farming posts". But i guess you're still salty because me nor salar replied to your sweaty comment you made on the report thread which most likely took you a hour to make. But don't you have better things to do? I'm pretty sure you're a triggered 11 year old filled with hate, like shouldn't you be on Badlion complaining about kb and ping? And when u said that I was "acting like I was a good at everything" you must be extremely retarted too even get that thought inside your head. I do not recall once saying that, but do You? Pretty sure you don't. But if you do, let me know cause I'd love to know what you'd come you with. So next time you try coming at my neck with this BS again I'll make sure to silence yo goofy ass.

Last edited:

BazerKing

What? did your mom not give you enough beef? So you resorted to a block game forums post for it? You honestly are a joke. And this whole thing about farming posts.... look kid im the last guy that's ever gonna try to apply for being a staff member on this "kid friendly server" and id rather not waste my time on "farming posts". But i guess you're still salty because me nor salar replied to your sweaty comment you made on the report thread which most likely took you a hour to make. But don't you have better things to do? I'm pretty sure you're a triggered 11 year old filled with hate, like shouldn't you be on Badlion complaining about kb and ping? And when u said that I was "acting like I was a good at everything" you must be extremely retarted too even get that thought inside your head. I do not recall once saying that, but do You? Pretty sure you don't. But if you do, let me know cause I'd love to know what you'd come you with. So next time you try coming at my next neck with this BS again I'll make sure to silence yo goofy ass.
how is calling out someone for breaking the rules beef? It seems like you are the one making the beef here. You don't need to make a long ass post for something that you did wrong lmao

how is calling out someone for breaking the rules beef? It seems like you are the one making the beef here. You don't need to make a long ass post for something that you did wrong lmao
Oh it seems like your his buttboy. Breaking the rules? You sound like a cranky school principle who's old af. You don't need to reply to something that your not relevant in. I literally just wanted to know why the server hasn't been having any big updates recently and all I get is people clearly not giving me the answer.

Last edited:

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
What? did your mom not give you enough beef? So you resorted to a block game forums post for it? You honestly are a joke. And this whole thing about farming posts.... look kid im the last guy that's ever gonna try to apply for being a staff member on this "kid friendly server" and id rather not waste my time on "farming posts". But i guess you're still salty because me nor salar replied to your sweaty comment you made on the report thread which most likely took you a hour to make. But don't you have better things to do? I'm pretty sure you're a triggered 11 year old filled with hate, like shouldn't you be on Badlion complaining about kb and ping? And when u said that I was "acting like I was a good at everything" you must be extremely retarted too even get that thought inside your head. I do not recall once saying that, but do You? Pretty sure you don't. But if you do, let me know cause I'd love to know what you'd come you with. So next time you try coming at my next neck with this BS again I'll make sure to silence yo goofy ass.
and you say it took me an hour to write a response

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
Oh it seems like your his buttboy. Breaking the rules? You sound like a cranky school principle who's old af. You don't need to reply to something that your not relevant in. I literally just wanted to know why the server hasn't been having any big updates recently and all I get is people clearly not giving me the answer.

the server hasn't had any updates because there isn't need for any yet. You posted like 10 words which is post farming you autistic ****

and even if you did apply for staff it wouldn't even be considered you salty 9 year old prick

and you say it took me an hour to write a response
only took 2 minutes but believe what your bird brain thinks.
How does that relate to anything said on this topic, and you said my post isn't relevant. lmfao
OK AND? no1 cares who you like or don't like. "lmfao"
the server hasn't had any updates because there isn't need for any yet. You posted like 10 words which is post farming you autistic Fudge

and even if you did apply for staff it wouldn't even be considered you salty 9 year old prick
Listen you uneducated ningen im never applying for staff on here, idk what the fak makes you think im going to apply for staff. But some1 with a mind function of yours can think of anything stupid and make senses out of it. "You posted like 10 words which is post farming" you literally think every faking thing i say is "post farming" god your faking annoying you autistic inbred of a donkey.

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
only took 2 minutes but believe what your bird brain thinks.

OK AND? no1 cares who you like or don't like. "lmfao"

Listen you uneducated ningen im never applying for staff on here, idk what the fak makes you think im going to apply for staff. But some1 with a mind function of yours can think of anything stupid and make senses out of it. "You posted like 10 words which is post farming" you literally think every faking thing i say is "post farming" god your faking annoying you autistic inbred of a donkey.
love how you joined 3 months ago and you are talking all this trash to old players

child you arent funny go back to hypixel

love how you joined 3 months ago and you are talking all this trash to old players

child you arent funny go back to hypixel
Are you those butthurt so called "OGs" who get triggered when they dont see any old players on anymore and only see new players? I wouldn't be talking trash if your smartass never opened your mouth you dumb idiot.

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
Are you those butthurt so called "OGs" who get triggered when they dont see any old players on anymore and only see new players? I wouldn't be talking trash if your smartass never opened your mouth you dumb idiot.
yep bc i totally didnt join a year ago and you are calling me new okay newboy

Uh ok this is pretty extra, and stupid. All I'm gonna say is that I've been gettin' hella bored recently too. I don't really care for sympathy, so I don't care about who's trying to do what, or who's working on what. An update would be cool, that's all. Prestige 3 takes like 2 weeks and bam your game is over. I'm extra so I got to 10, but now I don't see any point in logging in. The last thing that happened that I actually care about is the Nether Boss, which was June 30th. Gang fights, well, I couldn't care less, though it's cool that they did something. I mean since June 30th they really haven't done much, Mochis been on it but thats all i can see. And yes, I'm implying that some of these people working on actual updates are pretty damn slow, don't wanna accidentally forget about this server after an actual update happens, if it does. Also this flame war is lame

Uh ok this is pretty extra, and stupid. All I'm gonna say is that I've been gettin' hella bored recently too. I don't really care for sympathy, so I don't care about who's trying to do what, or who's working on what. An update would be cool, that's all. Prestige 3 takes like 2 weeks and bam your game is over. I'm extra so I got to 10, but now I don't see any point in logging in. The last thing that happened that I actually care about is the Nether Boss, which was June 30th. Gang fights, well, I couldn't care less, though it's cool that they did something. I mean since June 30th they really haven't done much, Mochis been on it but thats all i can see. And yes, I'm implying that some of these people working on actual updates are pretty damn slow, don't wanna accidentally forget about this server after an actual update happens, if it does. Also this flame war is lame
whatever dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.