Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Advice

BasiliskHill

I am turning 13 in 15 days and am probably going to get some money to buy myself a computer. I am not the best at figuring out the specs I should have on a computer I will be using for gaming. What I am asking is "If you had a budget of $500 AUD and were asked to make someone a gaming pc what would the specs be?" If you create it on a website could you please give me the link to it via private messages, thank you.

Owl

Dedicated Member
I am turning 13 in 15 days and am probably going to get some money to buy myself a computer. I am not the best at figuring out the specs I should have on a computer I will be using for gaming. What I am asking is "If you had a budget of $500 AUD and were asked to make someone a gaming pc what would the specs be?" If you create it on a website could you please give me the link to it via private messages, thank you.
@TheAnaMain pathos had one

Rizuri

Infamous Member
I sent you one last time but it may have been way over Budget you can cutdown on the processor and focus on the graphics card. The Mother board can't be that fancy too just a simple Msi one