Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Zero's Game Show!

Greetings Fellow players! my name is Omegazero504, My real name is Maximilian.

Anyways, I wished to announce an amazing idea! I got bored and got to thinking, what could make this day more fun and interesting... That's when i got inspired by Game Shows! I mean who doesn't like amazing deals, fantastic prizes! Well, I figured, Why not make an awesome Studio to play a rousing game of Trivia!

That's right my friends! I am hosting my very first Game Show on 1/23/18 @ 4:30pm CST! for Those who are on at that time, feel free to hop into the OPblock Discord server and come to Prison Room 1 at that time!

Sadly there can only be 5 players chosen for this game. So for those who have aspirations of being a contestant, you may post on the comments below. Please put your In Game name, So i can then tell you whether you are chosen! However don't fret! Everyone is more then welcome to watch the show in action, as we have seats for the audience!

First of all a few rules must be established, They are quite simple to follow and make it fun for all!
1. If your a contestant please go to one of the designated booths. (I will set up signs to know who goes where)
2. There are a total of 15 questions
3. Categories change every week.
4. Audience cannot help players even by /msg (just to be fair)
5. First person to answer and gives correct answer gets the point.
6. Have fun!

The prize for this Week's winner is 50 million! As for all of the other players, you will win prizes as well depending on the amount of points you get! everyone's a winner here!

My goal is to run this as a weekly competition, Though it might be bi-weekly depending on popularity and Also, if I am feeling particularly generous! Be prepared! You never know when I may host a surprise game!!!

Thanks for your attention and I hope to see you soon at my studio. The command to reach it is /plot h omegazero504 2

-Maximilian aka Omegazero504

I am pretty excited to be able to do this. I am not trying to post farm by putting this thread up, it's a way to get the word out there, not to improve my post count...

The prize I think is reasonable for the contest. I will raise it at some point. I am sorry if you feel that 50m isn't enough. It's a fun way to earn money on the server and provide a change of pace.

J

JustMe03

I am pretty excited to be able to do this. I am not trying to post farm by putting this thread up, it's a way to get the word out there, not to improve my post count...

The prize I think is reasonable for the contest. I will raise it at some point. I am sorry if you feel that 50m isn't enough. It's a fun way to earn money on the server and provide a change of pace.
The prize is way too low for a thing like that imo, and I'm not talking about you post farming, @xuntly is