0 Players Online

Zedd & Alessia Cara - Stay (Sosa Remix)

Do you like it?

• OMG, YES!

• Meh

• Yeah, no...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sosa

Hey, guys, I did another remix, 2 in 2 days! I am taking suggestions for some songs I should do next!

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Hey, guys, I did another remix, 2 in 2 days! I am taking suggestions for some songs I should do next!

l like this one

WhyShouldIEver

OMG, not even joking I just randomly started dancing this was so good!! If I had to be super, super nitpicky I'd say that the start was a little off beat, but like it was so, so good. I can't even comprehend how awesome that was! You need to like make a youtube channel asap.

#Noice

BazerKing

OMG, not even joking I just randomly started dancing this was so good!! If I had to be super, super nitpicky I'd say that the start was a little off beat, but like it was so, so good. I can't even comprehend how awesome that was! You need to like make a youtube channel asap.
I agree, make a YouTube channel full of your remixes. Maybe call it, "SosaRemixes"

Sosa

l like this one
Hey! You never told me about this!!
Anyways, I'm gonna go listen to this for a while...
my proudest fap yet.
Thanks so much guys! I actually used some plugins this time to make bit sound better!
I agree, make a YouTube channel full of your remixes. Maybe call it, "SosaRemixes"
Will do!