Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Yo

FaZe_Shrek

Hey I was wondering what's the easiest why you guys get money on the server. I cant seem to get alot at all. Rn I have about 45 mil. So just tell me if you have any tips or help. Thank you! (I have mucher)

angyma

Here's what I recommend:

1) Opening crates, as you get higher teir crates you can really a lot of money.

2) Upgrading your pickaxe, I know this is such a simple thing, but it really does help.

3) Making a shop/farm, this can help you a lot and you can make a ton of money from it, seriously recommend this.

Good luck with ranking up!

Mutah

Dedicated Member
So i have 10 candy factories and I afk them all night(fyi i have quality 15 on each one. so i get a teir 2 candy almost every time) After I get up i just check my chests that holld all my candy and i get about 2 dubs of t1-t2 candy. I can sell a full inventory(not including /bp) for about 5mill-10mill. Then i afk while I'm at school. I just repeat the cycle forever and ever

FaZe_Shrek

Here's what I recommend:

1) Opening crates, as you get higher teir crates you can really a lot of money.

2) Upgrading your pickaxe, I know this is such a simple thing, but it really does help.

3) Making a shop/farm, this can help you a lot and you can make a ton of money from it, seriously recommend this.

Good luck with ranking up!
Thanks for the tips mayne. But if I make a shop I can't really compete with @Josh2381's candy shop but if I did make one what should my prices be. And I am working on a auto farm.

Or being friends with rich people and asking them for money
I should do that @GalaxyTurtle (;;;;;;;;;;;;;

So i have 10 candy factories and I afk them all night(fyi i have quality 15 on each one. so i get a teir 2 candy almost every time) After I get up i just check my chests that holld all my candy and i get about 2 dubs of t1-t2 candy. I can sell a full inventory(not including /bp) for about 5mill-10mill. Then i afk while I'm at school. I just repeat the cycle forever and ever
I have 3 candy factories but what I wanna know is how you afk that long? How do you do it?? Every time I afk it says timed out. Oh and what is /bp?

Mutah

Dedicated Member
I have 3 candy factories but what I wanna know is how you afk that long? How do you do it?? Every time I afk it says timed out. Oh and what is /bp?
/bp is /backpack. At night i afk for 10hrs then at school for 6hrs. then come home and play.