Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Would You Rather Game

DannyBoyy

Hey guys so i decided to play a game with you guys.
RULES.
POST YOUR ANSWER IN 1ST LINE OF POST
THEN MAKE UP YOUR OWN WOULD YOU RATHER.
So guys ive come up with a really tricky question

WOULD YOU RATHER
------------------------------------------------------------------------|-----------------------------------------------------------------------
KNOW WHEN YOU DIE | KNOW HOW YOU DIE
------------------------------------------------------------------------|-----------------------------------------------------------------------

DannyBoyy

Know when you die.

Would you rather have sex with a Walrus or no sex for your whole entire life?
No sex for my whole life
WOULD YOU RATHER
------------------------------------------|------------------------------------------------
BURN TO DEATH | FREEZE TO DEATH
------------------------------------------|------------------------------------------------

Safaris

No sex for my whole life
WOULD YOU RATHER
BURN TO DEATH | FREEZE TO DEATH
Freeze to death

Would you rather Smoke or Vape

Nickchloe

Vape

Would you rather
Be a youtuber that has 10mill subs but people hate you
Or
Be a youtuber with 10 Subs having people love you

DannyBoyy

Own Mojang cause Microsoft **** out Minecraft.

Would you rather eat undercooked beef or eat burned beef?
I would rather eat burnet beed
[BTW I SAID MOJANG NOT MICROSOFT.MOJANG IS PART OF MICROSOFT NOT IS MICROSOFT LMAO]

Would you rather
Drink bleach | Drink windex
[NOT PROMOTING SUICIDE ITS JUST A QUESTION]

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
Drink Bleach :/

Would you rather step on a mat covered with metal pins (pins facing up) for 10 seconds, or eat a cactus the size of your fist and swallow it whole?

Ouj

Matt covered with metal pins

Would you rather get hit in the face by a plank of wood or hit in the face by Muhammed Ali

dialgag1

Punched by Muhammed Ali. Know why? Because he's pushing up daisies. And everyone knows ghosts can't touch people physically ;) (No offence intended :/)

Be that dude who has his insides pecked by eagles every day or be that dude in the underworld who has to keep pushing a boulder up that mountain?

Ouj

Dude in the underworld

Do something great for the world and not have anyone appreciate it OR do something bad for the world and everyone knows about it

dialgag1

I have absolutely no clue what you're trying to say, but I guess I'd rather pick small 'games' that are crowded, because let's be honest; who enjoys being lonely :/

Would you rather eat a durian, spiky shell and all, or eat 3 large metal screws (not at once, separately) the size of your thumb?

Loganm1908

I have absolutely no clue what you're trying to say, but I guess I'd rather pick small 'games' that are crowded, because let's be honest; who enjoys being lonely :/

Would you rather eat a durian, spiky shell and all, or eat 3 large metal screws (not at once, separately) the size of your thumb?
I'd say swallow the screws they'd go down pretty easy I think but I think it's just the after math that'll be hell

Would you rather flip a coin and if it lands on heads win 1bil dollars, and if it lands on tails win nothing/ or would you rather take a guaranteed one million