Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Why?

BaconGif

So well let me explain why I am so mad.
I have been subscribed to this extremely small YouTube channel for a while now but things have taken a ugly turn ever since I subscribed. At first it was just some youtube channel with a person who likes dogs and draws cute little cartoons dogs (I subscribed because I like supporting small art channels). Then one day I see this video, where it all started. It basically talks about how she is getting bullied and made fun of on the internet now. Okay now you may say well that happens all the time, and yes I do know that. Although the person who was posting these literally said "She Is mentally R****ed and her mother ****** herself so I need donations for meds to help this mentall r***** child". Now because of this she has gotten a therapist and is not doing so well emotionally. And you know what else the ****ing person who made that post actually got ****ing donations. Like what the hell dude. This guy is literally getting donations by mentally abusing a elementary student. A ****ING ELEMENTARY STUDENT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO ****ING SICK. She recently has deleted all her past videos and changed youtube channel name probably so people stop harassing her. Now she only has two videos and when you look at the damn comments this Jon Snow guy has the guts to ****ing say something. Most of the comments may actually be her but there is one comment where the guy actually says something and it's absolutely disgusting.

Here it is word for word "Really Dazy Døggø? This the best you got? create another account and pretend to be me? I was planning to leave you alone after I get all my money, but now you annoyed me. I will be releasing ALL your private information, name, school, address, everything on 4chan and several other sites I will not name here. And if a **pist lives in your area and gets hold of that information, well, I pray he gives you a quick ******". If you want to see it all for yourself just go in the youtube comments. It's also sad to have been subscribed to this channel and see how she has slowly crumbled emotionally because of all this.

Now you can see he is basically doxing a kid who is already broken from all this happening. What this man is doing is completely ****ing illegal. So what do I do? Can any help me find a way to report this sick **** to the FBI or something so he can go rot in ****?