Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Who still plays Pokemon GO?

CowOfSteel

sexy swede
I know It's cold and almost christmas but I was wondering who still plays Pokemon GO, I do and It's just got an new Update + Generation 2 is comming on monday next week!

merighthere

Dedicated Member
I know It's cold and almost Christmas but I was wondering who still plays Pokemon GO, I do and It's just got a new update + Generation 2 is coming on Monday next week!
ATM I think your the only person playing Pokemon G (I want to join in but my phone is destroyed)

Last edited:

HawaiianPing

Too many youtubers use click bait in their Pokémon go videos, kind of downs the game. It's also tough when you're 13 with no easy transportation access.

xAlphaCat

I've been playing like once or twice a week, as it's like 28 degrees rn and I'm waiting to swim my events, if gen II comes out, Pokémon go will either die with it, or come back alive. Anyway, I got Pokémon sun the day it came out and I'm still trying to catch cosmog and nihelgio

Fries

Same I got 2 Snorlax 1 Lapras 1 Gyarados with it in 2 days :')
I have a better tracker than that actually.
I've seen 8 100IV Eevee, 9 Snorlax, 7 Lapras, 8 Alakazam, 6 Blastoise, 2 Nidoqueen, 1 100IV abra, 5 Vaporeon, 1 Rhydon, 3 Gengar in my city within the last 36h.

Last edited:

xAlphaCat

I have a better tracker than that actually.
I've seen 8 100IV Eevee, 9 Snorlax, 7 Lapras, 8 Alakazam, 6 Blastoise, 2 Nidoqueen, 1 100IV abra, 5 Vaporeon, 1 Rhydon, 3 Gengar in my city within the last 36h.
*randomly teleports to where you live* thanks for that snorlax!